This Crabcore Band Might Be The Worst Band Ever

82camaro355

• Members

I made the mistake of not plugging my headphones in before playing the first video and everyone within a 3 cubicle distance is laughing hysterically.

The black guys on the other side of the cubicle came over and after wiping the tears from their eyes from laughing so hard are now saying that all bad rap and hip hop has now become totally excused from white society's ridicule.
:lol:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I made the mistake of not plugging my headphones in before playing the first video and everyone within a 3 cubicle distance is laughing hysterically.

The black guys on the other side of the cubicle came over and after wiping the tears from their eyes from laughing so hard are now saying that all bad rap and hip hop has now become totally excused from white society's ridicule.

:lol::lol:

• Members

Oh man, the Victory wall is hilarious.

One of the posts:

"Good job, you signed a band who got EVERYTHING, their equipment, their music video, their recordings, their hair spray, and their clothes, from their parents. They are worthless fucks of society. No one that lived in Corpus even likes this band. Their lead singer has a fucking child that he refuses to acknowledge. I am ashamed of you Victory... Ashamed."

Archived