This Crabcore Band Might Be The Worst Band Ever

82camaro355

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All the kids around here like that crappy music, the skinny jeans, the horrible haircuts etc. Looks like it will be around for a few months.

Yep, that's 1/2 the dudes at my son's high school !! Skinny hip hugger jeans, white girly deco belts, hair pulled forward like JB, and boxers showing. It's not going away!

• Members
The self-loathing closet homosexuality of crab core is just obnoxious now. The hair, the effeminate whining countered by frustrated screams of rage, the conflict between trying to create something beautiful but then trying to ruin it at the same time... this is textbook denial. These guys would be so much happier if they just tried sucking a dick, just once. I bet they'd get haircuts and have better self-esteem if they just went in a dark room one time and sucked a dick with out any one judging them. They can still make music, but I bet it would be listenable, if they just gargled someones balls. Freddie Mercury rocked and he loved the cock, Halford is bad ass and he plows ass... but these guys are {censored}ing awful. I'd bet money that their music would improve exponentially if they could just come to terms with the fact that they are in fact gay and crave the forbidden nectar that is man-seed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStN1hO_Gdynn4pB19NgfL

Archived