This Crabcore Band Might Be The Worst Band Ever

82camaro355

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

228088_1647339877558_1658776253_1283919_:love:

and this:

"Alex Eckmeier I swear, this is why I support child abuse and abortion, because maybe {censored}ing goons like you wouldnt be alive or such dick suckin hom#s.. your family shouldnt be proud of you goons.

Yesterday at 3:47pm

• Members

228088_1647339877558_1658776253_1283919_:love:

and this:

"Alex Eckmeier I swear, this is why I support child abuse and abortion, because maybe {censored}ing goons like you wouldnt be alive or such dick suckin hom#s.. your family shouldnt be proud of you goons.

Yesterday at 3:47pm

• Members

You guys are old....this is the new music revolution. Get on board or check yourself into the nearest nursing home.

Agreed. If this place gets any older, or more filled with poseurs, it'll be a nursing home or Motley Crue concert.

I'll take this band of SRV, Led Zep, Hendrix, VH or Metallica any day.

Derek

• Members

Agreed. If this place gets any older, or more filled with poseurs, it'll be a nursing home or Motley Crue concert.

Derek

So, what's it like trying to like music while deaf?

• Members

Derek

A band of SRV, Led Zep, Hendrix, VH, and Metallica would be kick ass...I must admit.

• Members

It can be really fun to make exaggerated really heavy and crazy music. I did it for awhile a couple years back. I'm a fan of bands like See You Next Tuesday and even kinda Iwrestledabearonce that are just crazy chaotic and brutal. They take elements of mathcore and deathcore and put them together.

But trying to combine this idea with lesbian looking scenesters with metal nicknames, innapropriate autotune, stutter, and pitchshifting vocal effects, badly used synth, and horrible screaming technique (there is a way to do it that sounds right, that's just annoying) like this is really terrible sounding. So you're right it sucks. And they totally copied an old Underoath music video.

• Members

god dammit. It just makes me want to stop playing music. I bust my ass playing music I think is {censored} rad, no one listens. Garbage like this.... god dammit. Poor kids, man. This {censored} is terrible, why couldn't they have actually gotten into something better? Why did no one buy them pre-black album metallica albums while they were growing up?

I feel bad for the bands on Victory, too.

• Members

Derek

Pretty sure that guy was taking the piss, unless you are too which I really hope you are. :freak:

• Members
One of the posts:

"Good job, you signed a band who got EVERYTHING, their equipment, their music video, their recordings, their hair spray, and their clothes, from their parents.
:lol:

thats pretty much the same for killswitch engayge as well :idk:

• Members
Am I the only one for whom term "mathcore" generates an image similar to this?

revenge-of-the-nerds.jpg

I just think, bull{censored} music made by people that can't write a memorable riff or melody to save there life, who instead hide behind chops

all this djent {censored} is no different

• Members

The self-loathing closet homosexuality of crab core is just obnoxious now. The hair, the effeminate whining countered by frustrated screams of rage, the conflict between trying to create something beautiful but then trying to ruin it at the same time... this is textbook denial. These guys would be so much happier if they just tried sucking a dick, just once. I bet they'd get haircuts and have better self-esteem if they just went in a dark room one time and sucked a dick with out any one judging them. They can still make music, but I bet it would be listenable, if they just gargled someones balls. Freddie Mercury rocked and he loved the cock, Halford is bad ass and he plows ass... but these guys are {censored}ing awful. I'd bet money that their music would improve exponentially if they could just come to terms with the fact that they are in fact gay and crave the forbidden nectar that is man-seed.

• Members
The black guys on the other side of the cubicle came over and after wiping the tears from their eyes from laughing so hard are now saying that all bad rap and hip hop has now become totally excused from white society's ridicule.
:lol:

Yeah, judging by that band, I'd give them that.

Archived