This Crabcore Band Might Be The Worst Band Ever

82camaro355

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These crabcore guys may be the "Iron Maiden", "DIO", "Black Sabbath", "AC/DC", "GNR", "Bon Jovi", whatever, of the future. :facepalm:

...I just don't understand the young generation and their taste of music. I feel old.

• Members

These crabcore guys may be the "Iron Maiden", "DIO", "Black Sabbath", "AC/DC", "GNR", "Bon Jovi", whatever, of the future.
:facepalm:

...I just don't understand the young generation and their taste of music. I feel old.

I played some Attack Attack for my 15 year old daughter last week and she told me she doesn't know of anyone at her school that likes or listens to that band. Same for Asking Alexandria. So maybe there is still hope.

• Members
I just don't understand the young generation and their taste of music.

I'm 56 and when I go back to listen to stuff I really liked in high school most of it has me wondering WTF I was thinking back then :facepalm:

I can't keep up with all these "genres" of music any more. Whatever happened to the old genres of "good" and "bull{censored}" :cop:

• Members
These crabcore guys may be the "Iron Maiden", "DIO", "Black Sabbath", "AC/DC", "GNR", "Bon Jovi", whatever, of the future.
:facepalm:

More likely they're the Limp Bizkit of the future, and the Mastodons and High on Fires and The Swords of the world will be the acknowledged metal gods of the future.

• Members

Lol, on their youtube channel comments

"Dont listen to any of the people hating! you're great! LOL JK YOU {censored}ING SUCK. DONT LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU, THEY'RE ALL FAILED? COATHANGER ABORTIONS. what the {censored} has music come to."

Is it just me or does one of the "singers" look like they had a severely botched plastic surgery job done on their face?

• Members

me:
http://www.youtube.com/user/DesigntheSkylinee?feature=mhum

Sent at 2:49 PM on Tuesday

Steve: I can't figure out if this is for real or not

me: no

it's seriously srs

they even have a hate FB page already

lol

they just got "Signed" to Victory Records

and it's a huge deal lol

Sent at 2:55 PM on Tuesday

Steve: I don't even know what to say

it's not even funny anymore

that was probably the {censored}tiest piece of {censored} I've ever had the displeasure of seeing/hearing

:lol: :lol:

• Members

Have you scene the sheer volume of hipster {censored}wads in this country and around the world?

They'll probably make a million dollars. Putting out abortions of musical torture has never stopped many bands/labels from getting rich bitch.

• Members
Have you scene the sheer volume of hipster {censored}wads in this country and around the world?

They'll probably make a million dollars. Putting out abortions of musical torture has never stopped many bands/labels from getting rich bitch.

back_in_the_days_trolling_meant_somethin

Archived