This Crabcore Band Might Be The Worst Band Ever

82camaro355

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Well, you said crabcore so you're probably right. Will watch whenI'm not on my phone.

It's far worse than you're expecting it to be.

Also, :lol:

"Jay Krishna
I dare you to send Design The Skyline to
Houston.

4 hours ago via iPhone

• Members

Check this out from the hate page.

Stephen Authement

Just got a message from the drummer John Martian.

"hey dude

tell all your friends that our album is still being released with a new music video! nothing is going to stop us! we got signed for 5 albums which means we aint going no where! the label knows whats up with our other songs! thats why we got signed dick weed! you just wait and see!"

6 minutes ago

FIVE. ALBUMS. :LOL!!11!1one!:

• Members
:lol:
lulz at you guys commenting on their gear, as if that matters at all in comparison on how crappy that music is.

so wait, this whole 'crabcore' thing is real? I thought it was something you guys made up.

:lol:

I figured the music was so awful that it wasnt worth comment.

• Members

I feel very sorry for the blank cds that will be pressed with this garbage. They didn't do anything to do anybody...why do they deserve this? Waterboard them. Torture their offspring. But don't tattoo them with...with...THIS.

• Members

Also, from their wall, and this is just...beautiful.

" Lucy Clark
Wow seriously. I can normally find SOMETHING good in almost every song I listen to, even if it's not to my taste. But this band has defeated me"

• Members

so wait, this whole 'crabcore' thing is real? I thought it was something you guys made up.

It's not. I'm in a hospital bed after falling off a roof and cracking my skull, and this is just a coma fantasy.

• Members

I think I just figured out why people like this stuff. Its because everyone hates on it to the point that its sort of internet famous, and famously hated by metal fans. Not just this band but all of those crapcore bands. So some people will listen to it just because of that fame, like an ironic thing.

OT: Is spelling "internet" with a lower case i incorrect? Little full of yourself there huh internet?

• Members

bwahahahahaha, the anti-haters are funnier than the haters.

wow people obviously need to think before they speak, or type in this case. can most of you who are just hurrling insults play as well as these guys? or at all for that matter? just because you don't like them makes them talentless and somehow deserve to die? seriously do you even listen to yourselves? oh and for the record since theyre signed, I think someone did? "give them a chance".

Now that I have that out I guess i should add that I really enjoyed the music and applaud you all for looking however you want.

What a limpdick defense.

• Members

Stephen Authement

Just got a message from the drummer John Martian.

"hey dude

tell all your friends that our album is still being released with a new music video! nothing is going to stop us! we got signed for 5 albums which means we aint going no where! the label knows whats up with our other songs! thats why we got signed dick weed! you just wait and see!"

6 minutes ago

Tell him to read the fine print in his record contract.

The Part that says the label has the right to terminate the Contract after the first album if it does not recoup. :lol:

• Members

Tell him to read the fine print in his record contract.

The Part that says the label has the right to terminate the Contract after the first album if it does not recoup.

It can't possibly recoup. It's beyond bad. Did you watch the full vid? That 1:30 clip in the OP was the "good" part.

• Members

It's like they keep getting more and more exaggerated each time. The "growls" keep getting lower and the "singing" keeps getting whinier and more autotuned. I think this is what the Mayan's were talking about....

• Members

It's like they keep getting more and more exaggerated each time. The "growls" keep getting lower and the "singing" keeps getting whinier and more autotuned. I think this is what the Mayan's were talking about....

That's where they all went. They foresaw this band hundreds of years ago and Jim Jones'd themselves so none of their descendants would have to endure something like this.

Archived