Post your rig!!

duncan

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd love to see your rig, but I can't see your gear; there's too much art in the photo.

Unless I take a picture at night, there's way too much glare from that huge {censored}ing window. And if I take a pic at night, the light in this room isn't bright enough for a clear photo.

So I put teh filtre on it.

• Members

2203 with switchable loop, switchable gain stage, resonance control, "bite" switch. two JCM800 1960's with 65/75 X pattern

Feb2012.jpg

Was a 1987 clone, is now a 2204 clone with resonance control and half power switch.

_4290278.jpg

_4290279.jpg

• Members

hipstervision of my rig........and the pup.

2iarbza.jpg

Some pretty big changes, looks great man. I'd love to off the 6x12 for a great 2x12 + some cash or pedals or something. I love the thing, but where I'm at now, it's just prohibitively huge.

• Members

Some pretty big changes, looks great man. I'd love to off the 6x12 for a great 2x12 + some cash or pedals or something. I love the thing, but where I'm at now, it's just prohibitively huge.

I was in the same boat. Wasn't playing out, I didn't even have a way to transport the thing, and I had other things I lusted over.

• Members

Kind of a shame, really. Best built cab I've ever owned bar none.

If I can just sell the thing outright, I'll have Branden build me a 2x12 for sure. But at this point, it's almost looking like I would only be able to sell it for what that would cost me, which kind of sucks.

Archived