Post your rig!!

duncan

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice. Its worth the wait man. Youre gonna love it. It killed my gas, except now I want a dorado single channel, and a mini mako lol.

What are you gonna be using for a power amp?

Looks like it's going to be an Engl E840/50. Heard great things about it. I was considering Mesa and Fryette gear as well, but they're ridiculously expensive over here

• Members

This is what I've been gigging with for the last six months. Blackstar HT40. I've got it pretty well dialed in with speakers (Eminence Private Jacks), tubes (JJ's) etc. It's got plenty of power for just about every indoor or outdoor gig we've played. I've got quite a few hours on it and no reliability issues as of yet. I'm pretty satisfied with it so far.

rig11.jpg

• Members

This is what I've been gigging with for the last six months. Blackstar HT40. I've got it pretty well dialed in with speakers (Eminence Private Jacks), tubes (JJ's) etc. It's got plenty of power for just about every indoor or outdoor gig we've played. I've got quite a few hours on it and no reliability issues as of yet. I'm pretty satisfied with it so far.

rig11.jpg

that les paul is sexy :love:

What sort of stuff do you play?

Archived