Post your rig!!

duncan

• Members

Thanks
:cool:
It's an '02 Standard. I've been playing it since it was new. Our band plays 60s, 70s, 80s, 90's covers. We try to cover a little bit of everything.

How does the Blackstar do for vintage-y tones? I've always seen them described as more modern sounding.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How does the Blackstar do for vintage-y tones? I've always seen them described as more modern sounding.

I generally don't use the distortion channel that much. I have a modded tubescreamer and BYOC Marshall Bluesbreaker clone that I use on the clean channel for classic rock, vintage type sounds.

• Members

Did I inspire you to go orange?
:)
Hows the Cantrell wah?

Haha ya man! You had some bad ass tone when we got to jam together forever and a month ago. I love my rockerverb to death.

And ya, the Cantrell wah is tits. By far one of the best sounding wahs I have ever heard, including Teeses wahs and the CAE wah

• Members

Xmas brought two new pedals

IMG_20110315_180617.jpg

Love the shot of the rig in a field!

Never been an explorer guy, but I saw this pic and just wanted to play some skynyrd (seriously, and in a good way). I've never played an Orange, either, but this pic is making me want to try one out.

I need to find a better spot to photograph my rig... cell phone pics just don't look as inspiring..

Archived