Post your rig!!

duncan

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

Guitars thru Laney VH100R / GSP 1101 in 4CM / G Flex 212. Tremonti wah and Polytune on the board with the GC2 for Midi switching.
Deluxe strat, Mexican Tele ( modded ) Charvel SoCal ( my go to guitar ), Maton EBG 808 acoustic.

124.jpg
125.jpg
121.jpg
122.jpg

• Members

duuuuuuuude, is that a peavey MACE?

Brolando is going to be deaf by the end of June. :lol:

I need an ABY pedal and I can get my tandem going. Pics will follow. Happy happy pics. Possible tinnitus as well.

• Members
Brolando is going to be deaf by the end of June.
:lol:

I need an ABY pedal and I can get my tandem going. Pics will follow. Happy happy pics. Possible tinnitus as well.

{censored} yeah dude....I've only seen one mace and that was in the store I got my ultra from. Looked in the back and saw a {censored} ton of power tubes and the guys at the store informed us it was a 160 watt power section with an ss pre-amp. I remember it sounded decent enough but my god that {censored} was LOUD

• Members

{censored} yeah dude....I've only seen one mace and that was in the store I got my ultra from. Looked in the back and saw a {censored} ton of power tubes and the guys at the store informed us it was a
160 watt power section
with an ss pre-amp. I remember it sounded decent enough but my god that {censored} was LOUD

I just love seeing that. It almost makes me feel inadequate about my VTM120. But, then I remember, its a VTM120 and all is right with the world.

I need to get out of my basement dammit! :mad::lol:

• Members

I just love seeing that. It almost makes me feel inadequate about my VTM120. But, then I remember, its a VTM120 and all is right with the world.

I need to get out of my basement dammit!
:mad::lol:

No need to feel inadequate bro! VTMs are killer in their own right, I told you before you can hear that exclusively on Soundgarden's Louder Than Love and bits of Badmotorfinger, and Candlebox's debut. :rawk:

• Members

{censored}ing finally got my gear in order! I've still gotta cable it and set up the midi switching and effects. Pain in the ass but once it's done it'll be worth all the trouble.

55feeca0.jpg

Signal path is: guitar - splitter - (one leg to tuner, other to loop switcher) - loop1:wah - loop2:maxon 808 - loop3: Decimator - out to Framus Cobra - VHT 412. Standalone loop in amp effects loop - Loop4:Eventide Timefactor. Three button switcher pedal and wah controller out front.

Archived