Who else loves their freakin strat?!?!?!?!!!!!!

TU BE

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do the majority of my writing with my Strat. For some reason songs just seem to write themselves on that guitar.

For the band I prefer my Eclipse because its just me but for some reason my Strat just has mojo to spare.

91 MIA Strat Plus

13532_187472545562_2480908_n.jpg

• Members

I do the majority of my writing with my Strat. For some reason songs just seem to write themselves on that guitar.

For the band I prefer my Eclipse because its just me but for some reason my Strat just has mojo to spare.

91 MIA Strat Plus

13532_187472545562_2480908_n.jpg

Dude that is gorgeous!

• Members

You guys have some {censored}ing nice collections!
:love:

Thanks for making me feel inadequate with my 3 guitars
:mad::lol:

I only have 3 electrics but they are a tele, a strat and a les paul custom. With all those bases covered I can't feel inadequate :D

• Members

I've probably had a dozen strats of various configuration in my time - cool, but they never last & I always eventually go back to my gibsons. The tremelo bridge & control layout is so totally foreign if you grew up on LP's - tough to adjust to. Hardtails are better for me, but still get tired of them...

• Members

I have a REALLY bad fetish for strats and teles. That's why I had "Stella" made:

s6up3t.jpg

Barden pups with custom 5 way switching. With tone pot down (normal position):

1: Bridge

2: Bridge & Middle

3: Bridge & Neck (per normal tele)

4: Middle & Neck

5: Neck

With tone pot pulled up:

1: Bridge

2: Bridge & Middle

3: Middle (per normal strat)

4: Middle & Neck

5: Neck

Also had the control plate reversed. :o

• Members

gat damn there's some beauties in this thread!! Gotta give a nod to these couple tho, love 'em!!

I've been jamming my Gilmour a lot lately. It just really shines as a guitar. The pickups are perfect. It comes with a SD SSL-5 in the bridge, so you can really get some serious crunch out of it. The neck pick is exquisite.
:love:

DCP_0173.jpg
(180%20of%20263)%202.jpg

• Members

That looks very nice, Dewy.

What model is that? All stock?

99 USA Roadhouse and {censored} no. It was originally SSS with white/chrome hardware and a pearl pickguard. It's got a Pearly Gates in it now and the trem is blocked off.

EDIT: Started off looking like this

2900285_orig.jpg?490

Archived