Who else loves their freakin strat?!?!?!?!!!!!!

TU BE

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

99 USA Roadhouse and {censored} no. It was originally SSS with white/chrome hardware and a pearl pickguard. It's got a Pearly Gates in it now and the trem is blocked off.

EDIT: Started off looking like this

2900285_orig.jpg?490

I normally don't care for pearloid but it looks good on that color

• Members

Man, took my usa Strat to practice the other day and it is the first time in a long time I wanted to smash a guitar. It's not a guitar I usually use but figured it would be perfect for the project I am in, not sure where it went wrong but it about had a 1 way ticket through the wall on the other side of the room.

• Members

I tried a couple of cheap strats several years ago, like the $99 squire sales at GC, and really couldnt meld with them. Having mostly been a LP player I finally broke down and got one a month or so ago....

This might start another unneeded addiction

2012 Am Standard

318130_409112985798888_427139033_n-1.jpg

• Members

I love the Strat shape soooo much... It just feels so comfortable to me!

Here is my MIJ Fender Contemporary....

20120630_112642.jpg

20120630_112703.jpg

I just sent off a tracing of the pickguard so that I can get a new one made with traditional humbucker routes... I decided to go with a 3-ply B/W/B from Greasy Groove... I am also painting the back of the original neck because I had to fill some dings with wood filler (and the filler looked ugly); so it is going to be gloss black!

Cole

• Members

I don't have a huge collection but I have variety, Gibby Les Paul Standard, Ibanez RG520QSB, Ovation Legend and the MIA Ash Deluxe. I've also got a cheap GAX70 that I don't really use that I was going to stick a set of P90s in just for giggles.

Fiddles.jpg

The ones pictured are all pretty good guitars but my Deluxe has the smoothest neck I've ever felt on any guitar.

• Members

Mine is a CIJ 68 Reissue Strat.

I just got it back from the work shop after having the fretboard radius flattened to a 12". Refretted with 6000 size frets, Graphite Nut and locking Sperzel Tuners.

It now plays exactly how I've always wanted it to. The guitar resonates so much better too.

Archived