Who else loves their freakin strat?!?!?!?!!!!!!

TU BE

• Members

Man, I played that thing for hours yesterday when I got home from work. Played it through the Orange RV50. Clean, dirty, clean boosted, dirty boosted the damn thing just sounds so fucking good! The tonal possibilities are damn near endless. I love my tele and paul as well, but lately it's been a strat kick for me.

My MIJ with MIA pickguard and electronics.

:love: :love: :love: :love:

strat-2.jpg

Show some strat love will ya guys? Let's see em!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew you'd show up soon slee.
:D

no doubt!!! gigged with the top one for years in college and the bottom one is the best playing guitar that I have.

i grew up playing a bullet squire strat cheapo, saved up and bought a mim strat and my blues deluxe. strats just feel right to me even though i love all my other guitars. with the 3 pickups and various combos you can just get so many different sweet sounds.

• Members

the nicest guitar i have but don't play it much. it has a vintage neck with dinky frets which makes me a little sad. should get a 9.5 med jumbo replacemnt. also, maybe a single coil size bridge humbucker would make it even more flexible.

• Members

I've been jamming my Gilmour a lot lately. It just really shines as a guitar. The pickups are perfect. It comes with a SD SSL-5 in the bridge, so you can really get some serious crunch out of it. The neck pick is exquisite. :love:

DCP_0173.jpg

(180%20of%20263)%202.jpg

• Members

Nice!!!! Keep 'em coming.

Love that SB Matt!
:love:

I really want a H/S/S strat. So versatile, but I promised myself my next axe would be equipped with P90's

Why thank you. I got a Rio Grande BBQ Bucker that is going to go into it, just haven't gotten around to it it. Replaced those saddles with MIA style ones, though. SO much better.

Archived