OT: Why the hell are Muslims ...

reddt1

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
India Pale Ale has nothing to do with England's past as an invasive empire nation.
:facepalm:

Apart from the pale ale comment I will add, even though yes the British empire (not just England look up Britain) did a lot of invading and caused a lot of wars. The British empire also did a lot of good, building infrastructure and also doing a things for the local people. Much like the Romans did with roads etc..

Its a very complex and long history.

• Members
im not anti-anyone ... couldnt {censored}in care less ,,,, im an american thats pissed because 4 americans were just murdered for nohting more than being from american.. i wanna go places and see things without stupid {censored}in policy deciding whether im gonna get murdered ... u take that as a political deal .. but i relly dont give a {censored} ...im not a violent maniac i just want to be able to do what i want ... u wanna {censored} with that ..then {censored} u i dont care what religeon or race u r .. {censored} u ... and its not personal u can buy me a beer right now! lol

ay4qj4.png

• Members

Any country that lets itself become dominated by religion is crazy and dangerous.

not really, as long as there is a clear separation of Church and state. keep the Church out of state and the state out of Church. problem is that a lot of religious people don't see it that way; that the US was founded on Christianity, which is horribly misguided, and then there are the other people that want all religion destroyed. once again, horribly misguided.

• Members

not really, as long as there is a clear separation of Church and state. keep the Church out of state and the state out of Church. problem is that a lot of religious people don't see it that way; that the US was founded on Christianity, which is horribly misguided, and then there are the other people that want all religion destroyed. once again, horribly misguided.

A nation dominated by religion would not have such a clear separation.

• Members

well, we (USA) are dominated by Christianity and have a pretty good handle of separation of Church and state. the problem lies with lobbyists and a democratic (not republic) system.

America is nothing like a government based on Sharia Law. A BIG difference between being influenced by religion, implementing influences, and bat {censored} crazy letter of the law religious dictatorships. Really it is more an entire culture creating a religion based on their culture, instead of influencing culture it defines it, regardless of any consequences.

• Members
India Pale Ale has nothing to do with England's past as an invasive empire nation.

Where ya at spaced out ace? Wondering if you want your facepalm back...the ONE time I know what the {censored} I'm talking about you skip out. :)
But it's a good tactic.....trying to let it go away quietly. :lol:

Since you couldn't click on the link and actually READ...I will help once again:

Skunk Beer. If you

• Members
Maybe we shouldn't have helped Iran overthrow it's own government in 1953 so we could control the oil...
:idea:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

Ahh, gotta love the CIA... they do such wonderful things for the US. And we probably shouldn't have armed them in the 80s...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_contra

but also... maybe these mother{censored}ers that run the Iranian govt should be more thankful to us for helping and arming them.

We help countries, they turn against us and it's OUR fault? Really?

• Members

but also... maybe these mother{censored}ers that run the Iranian govt should be more thankful to us for helping and arming them.

We help countries, they turn against us and it's OUR fault? Really?

:facepalm: Have you even looked into who was running Iran prior to the CIA overthrowing the gov't. and why they did it?

• Members

Where ya at spaced out ace? Wondering if you want your facepalm back...the ONE time I know what the {censored} I'm talking about you skip out.
:)
But it's a good tactic.....trying to let it go away quietly.
:lol:

Since you couldn't click on the link and actually READ...I will help once again:

I'll gladly forgive them for slaughtering Native's and enslaving African's -- among other bull{censored} -- BECAUSE OF BEER! :facepalm: Alcohol >>>>> Loss of life and quality of life

What a moron.

• Members
I'll gladly forgive them for slaughtering Native's and enslaving African's -- among other bull{censored} -- BECAUSE OF BEER!
Alcohol >>>>> Loss of life and quality of life

What a moron.

Really dude...this is where you are going with it?

1st off...I was just joking with ya. I had thought that VERY obvious!

2nd of all...you said IPA didn't have anything to do with British Empire. Then when you get called on it...you act like a internet tough guy re-tard. Can't admit you were wrong huh? Just can't do it.

Okay fine. That's how it's gonna be...fine.

• Members

Really dude...this is where you are going with it?

1st off...I was just joking with ya. I had thought that VERY obvious!

2nd of all...you said IPA didn't have anything to do with British Empire. Then when you get called on it...you act like a internet tough guy re-tard. Can't admit you were wrong huh? Just can't do it.

Okay fine. That's how it's gonna be...fine.

You need to stomp your feet to really get across the fact you're acting like a 5 year old who isn't getting their way. Hmph! :lol:

Btw, you didn't call me out on {censored} and it has nothing to do with enslaving, raping and pillaging other nations; are you seriously dense? Keep going though, you should have a point sooner or later.

• Members

You need to stomp your feet to really get across the fact you're acting like a 5 year old who isn't getting their way. Hmph!
:lol:

Btw, you didn't call me out on {censored} and it has nothing to do with enslaving, raping and pillaging other nations; are you seriously dense? Keep going though, you should have a point sooner or later.

I never said ANYTHING about any of that {censored}...what the {censored} are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace View Post

With this in mind, I hate the British as an empire. As a people, they are alright blokes n lasses or whatever you wanna call them, but as an empire nation, {censored} em. And {censored} America for trying to do the same.

Er.....India Pale... what the {censored}.

If not for the Empire..there'd be no I.P.A. Stupid {censored}

Now...if you can't tell that was a joke...then {censored} ya. But get this:

For which you are now acting a like a c u n t about. It actually had EVERYTHING to do with being an invasive empire.

• Members

I never said ANYTHING about any of that {censored}...what the {censored} are you talking about?

Now...if you can't tell that was a joke...then {censored} ya. But get this:

For which you are now acting a like a c u n t about. It actually had EVERYTHING to do with being an invasive empire.

This argument is a joke. Wtf are you even whining about in the first place? Because I said The British Empire is {censored}ty for being such? Obviously you like to excuse invasive colonial empire nations who've caused quite a bit of grief in the world, bringing up some bull{censored} about beer. And yes, it did have to be with being an invasive empire nation, because that's what you originally commented on. You seriously need a psych eval or work on your short term memory skills. It's not too hard to fathom that you need both.

Bye now. :wave:

Archived