The gdwill2u thread

Slaymoar

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by JerEvil

View Post

I am sure this could be said by a lot of us. Many prayers for your family.

Bingo, hence the reason that I really dont complain no matter how bad things get. No matter how bad things get, when you open your eyes, There are many going through worse and staying the course...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by JerEvil

View Post

I am sure this could be said by a lot of us. Many prayers for your family.

Bingo, hence the reason that I really dont complain no matter how bad things get. No matter how bad things get, when you open your eyes, There are many going through worse and staying the course...

• Members

Reading this definitely brought a few tears, even as I read all this here at work.

Bob, can't say much that hasn't already been said. It seems pretty surreal. Never got to know you through here, but you've left an impression on me and clearly everyone. I feel like that's all you can really ask out of life, leaving some kind of positive impression on as many as you can. Looks like you've done a damn good job at that.

Good luck on the other side my brother.

• Members

Reading this definitely brought a few tears, even as I read all this here at work.

Bob, can't say much that hasn't already been said. It seems pretty surreal. Never got to know you through here, but you've left an impression on me and clearly everyone. I feel like that's all you can really ask out of life, leaving some kind of positive impression on as many as you can. Looks like you've done a damn good job at that.

Good luck on the other side my brother.

• Members

I don't know what to say. Bob, you and I have never really exchanged words, although I've seen your name all over the place and from the posts I've read, you seem like a genuinely good guy. My thoughts are with you and your family.

• Members

I don't know what to say. Bob, you and I have never really exchanged words, although I've seen your name all over the place and from the posts I've read, you seem like a genuinely good guy. My thoughts are with you and your family.

• Members

I thought I'd already posted in here, apparently not. frown.gif

Bob, I don't know you well as you've been really sick most of my time on the forum. Your posts have always come across as thoughtful and caring and you just seem like a pretty amazing person.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• Members

I thought I'd already posted in here, apparently not. frown.gif

Bob, I don't know you well as you've been really sick most of my time on the forum. Your posts have always come across as thoughtful and caring and you just seem like a pretty amazing person.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Archived