The gdwill2u thread

Slaymoar

• Members

Hi guys,

For those who wonder if I read this thread, the answer is YES
I read the new posts as they come in.

I will try and post some more info about hospice. I will attempt to respond to posts, I only wish is that I could actually meet all of you.

Bob

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hi guys,

For those who wonder if I read this thread, the answer is YES
I read the new posts as they come in.

I will try and post some more info about hospice. I will attempt to respond to posts, I only wish is that I could actually meet all of you.

Bob

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by gdwill2u View Post
http://www.hospicefoundation.org/whatishospice

This site will give you the total picture.

Bob Tucker
Damn bro cry.gif, that link really zoned in to what your life situation is... definitely puts things in perspective. You are giving me the spice of life not to take it for granted. Life full and strong, and love your family. Because Bob Tucker taught me that it is very important to live while you are alive.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by gdwill2u View Post
http://www.hospicefoundation.org/whatishospice

This site will give you the total picture.

Bob Tucker
Damn bro cry.gif, that link really zoned in to what your life situation is... definitely puts things in perspective. You are giving me the spice of life not to take it for granted. Life full and strong, and love your family. Because Bob Tucker taught me that it is very important to live while you are alive.

• Members

I spoke with Bob last week and hes doing well. Hes an old stubborn bastard and he wants everyone to know that despite the circumstances and that hes absolutely overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support, HES NOT DEAD YET!!

Through it all , hes still the same old Bob. Things are different and its a serious effort for him to talk for 15min but hes still soldiering on with spirit and grace and looks forward to reading everything that everyone posts..

Kage

• Members

I spoke with Bob last week and hes doing well. Hes an old stubborn bastard and he wants everyone to know that despite the circumstances and that hes absolutely overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support, HES NOT DEAD YET!!

Through it all , hes still the same old Bob. Things are different and its a serious effort for him to talk for 15min but hes still soldiering on with spirit and grace and looks forward to reading everything that everyone posts..

Kage

• Members

I have not logged onto this site for quite some time, most forums really but had to post in this one. I remember the days of huge tread wars with Bob regarding most topics that get carried away....years ago. I am very aware of Hospice and what they offer, my father's last days were there several years ago and they are truely a great organization. News like this never gets easy, yes a simple forum but it seems you know some people more than others and it is very sad to read this.

You are a brave man Bob to make your peace and wait to find out the eternal question of what happens next, I hope it brings closure and peace to you.

Respectfully,

Scott

Archived