The gdwill2u thread

Slaymoar

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Your strong faith is the best thing you could have right now, Bob. Just like about everyone else, I've argued with you about petty {censored} in the past, but you never came off as anything other than a good, respectable man. I'm sure you'll be greatly missed by a lot of people.

• Members

Your strong faith is the best thing you could have right now, Bob. Just like about everyone else, I've argued with you about petty {censored} in the past, but you never came off as anything other than a good, respectable man. I'm sure you'll be greatly missed by a lot of people.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by gdwill2u

View Post

Thanks so much slaymoar. The HCAF has been such a support in my hour of need, I have instructed my wife to go to our site (my fav by a law shot), and let you guys know when I have passed.

hospice is wonderful; I have been really fortunate to have this time to say by good byes and to prepae myself to meet my maker,

Bob

God bless you, brother! This is what grace looks like, imo. Bob, it's been my honor and my privilege to get to know you over the years here. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers.

Here's to a joyous homecoming, my friend!

• Members

View Post

Thanks so much slaymoar. The HCAF has been such a support in my hour of need, I have instructed my wife to go to our site (my fav by a law shot), and let you guys know when I have passed.

hospice is wonderful; I have been really fortunate to have this time to say by good byes and to prepae myself to meet my maker,

Bob

God bless you, brother! This is what grace looks like, imo. Bob, it's been my honor and my privilege to get to know you over the years here. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers.

Here's to a joyous homecoming, my friend!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Slaymoar

View Post

I'm just worried about our friend...

win thumb.gif

View Post

If this offends anything...

and fail facepalm.gif

There's kind of a HCAF poetry in the den for a scum spectrum represented by those 2 posts, and by the same poster no less. I'm sure the unintentional lulz aren't lost on Bob. icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

I'm just worried about our friend...

win thumb.gif

View Post

If this offends anything...

and fail facepalm.gif

There's kind of a HCAF poetry in the den for a scum spectrum represented by those 2 posts, and by the same poster no less. I'm sure the unintentional lulz aren't lost on Bob. icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

Bob

Didn't even see this post bro.

Godspeed my man.

Hopefully we can get the news if/when it happens on here somehow.

• Members

View Post

Bob

Didn't even see this post bro.

Godspeed my man.

Hopefully we can get the news if/when it happens on here somehow.

• Members

View Post

Bob

I'm digging this thread and your view on things. And I'm very glad to hear your hospice care has been so good. smile.gif

• Members

View Post

Bob

I'm digging this thread and your view on things. And I'm very glad to hear your hospice care has been so good. smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Cohn

View Post

Bob,

I wish it weren't true. I feel {censored}ty knowing men like you have to leave on these kinds of terms. How much longer do you have?

What exactly happened?

I believe he is in late stage liver failure. I don't remember if he ever mentioned the cause of it, not that it matters much.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Cohn

View Post

Bob,

I wish it weren't true. I feel {censored}ty knowing men like you have to leave on these kinds of terms. How much longer do you have?

What exactly happened?

I believe he is in late stage liver failure. I don't remember if he ever mentioned the cause of it, not that it matters much.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by stompboxfreak72

View Post

Hey Bob ! Funny thing is I have read your posts on HCAF for sometime now but cannot recall what music you like or what gear you play. Have any favorite gig moments to share ? Favorite shows you have been to ? You are not the average HCAFer by a long shot and I'd love to hear about your music odyssey per se if you are feeling up to it.

Be well and stay well for as long as you can. Prayers to your wife and family and Goodwiil2u.

All of this. We've never really talked about actual music stuff much, man, and I'd love to know more about your musical experiences and influences. If you can spare the time, bud, we'd all love to hear it!

Thinkin' about ya, buddy.

Shane

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by stompboxfreak72

View Post

Hey Bob ! Funny thing is I have read your posts on HCAF for sometime now but cannot recall what music you like or what gear you play. Have any favorite gig moments to share ? Favorite shows you have been to ? You are not the average HCAFer by a long shot and I'd love to hear about your music odyssey per se if you are feeling up to it.

Be well and stay well for as long as you can. Prayers to your wife and family and Goodwiil2u.

All of this. We've never really talked about actual music stuff much, man, and I'd love to know more about your musical experiences and influences. If you can spare the time, bud, we'd all love to hear it!

Thinkin' about ya, buddy.

Shane

Archived