The gdwill2u thread

Slaymoar

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bob,

I don't really know you, but I want to wish you and your family the best. From what I've seen, you're a great person and I hope your last moments with those close are the best you've ever experienced. I'll play a few licks and have a few beverages in your honour, sir. Not much more I can say without sounding cheesy, but all the best Bob, here's thinkin' of ya dude!

W.

• Members

Bob,

I don't really know you, but I want to wish you and your family the best. From what I've seen, you're a great person and I hope your last moments with those close are the best you've ever experienced. I'll play a few licks and have a few beverages in your honour, sir. Not much more I can say without sounding cheesy, but all the best Bob, here's thinkin' of ya dude!

W.

• Members

Bob,

You and I have never met in person. We have though, had some serious conversations here... I totally respect and treasure you as a FRIEND! I only hope and pray that you will let our Lord continue to sustain and support you now.

I also hope and pray, that when my time is at hand, I have your grace, peace and love for others.

God bless you my friend,

Gary

• Members

Bob,

You and I have never met in person. We have though, had some serious conversations here... I totally respect and treasure you as a FRIEND! I only hope and pray that you will let our Lord continue to sustain and support you now.

I also hope and pray, that when my time is at hand, I have your grace, peace and love for others.

God bless you my friend,

Gary

Archived