NGD & Amp, I Decided to Treat Myself

S~R~O

• Members

After doing a double full (8 Classes/24 Credit Hrs) schedule at school this semester, I decided to treat myself to something different in the way of acoustic guitar (electric also)..........

So it should prove to be interesting, to say the least.

It's all Neils fault talking about Rosewood and Cedar guitars in the other post.......I forgot how nice they sound.

Ibanez, Montage MSC700NT....

MSC700NT.gif

Body-Shape: MSC Body

Width 15.75"

Depth 4"

Length 19.25"

Neck: Ibanez Exclusive Maple F.A.S.T. (Fast Action Set-up Technology) Adjustable Neck

BackSides: Rosewood Back and Sides

Top: Solid Cedar Top

Tuners: Ibanez Gold Die-Cast Tuners with Brown Pearloid

Pickup: B-Band

• Members

13-2-goats1.jpg

:thu:

I've been intrigued by that model since first reading about it last year. However, even I can't rationalize buying one for myself. Curious to see how you like it and hope you'll post an update after some playing time.

• Members

Hehe - glad to see I corrupted - er, I mean inspired you to engage in a little GAS, SteveO! You do seem to like those guitars with all those fancy gizmos, though! Do you still the one you brought to LB's Jam a couple of years back? I can't remember the brand but it was pretty hi-tech.

Enjoy and I hope to hear some clips, too! :poke:

:)

• Members

Right now I have only played a couple songs on it acoustically one song plugged in.

I will work with it on Saturday as I am in the middle of finishing two papers for school and studying for 4 finals.....

All of that will be over shortly as I should be done with this semester on the 5th.

Then it's summer sessions on the 18th with both Algebra's and Spanish I & II

I know I'm a glutton fer punishment.

So hang in there, and I'll see what I can get done between the 5th and the 18th.

Archived