A Forum Where...

JasmineTea

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jeez, that's like ordering a steak at a place called Joe's Stone Crab!
:eekphil:

Joe's Stone Crabs in Miami Beach serves a good steak I hear. But, they do stone crabs mighty fine.

C'mon, folks, surf and turf is a frickin convention at either specialty dining place. Where you been? Chucking down peanuts and slimy bi-valves at your favorite raw bars?

• Members

Joe's Stone Crabs in Miami Beach serves a good steak I hear. But, they do stone crabs mighty fine.

C'mon, folks, surf and turf is a frickin convention at either specialty dining place. Where you been? Chucking down peanuts and slimy bi-valves at your favorite raw bars?

Mmmmmm!!! Slimy bi-valves!!! :love::love::love:

With beer.

I'll eat those anywhere!

• Members

+1

And then we have examples, like the "...bone saddle in the Alvarez" thread where someone accuses the OP of being a liar because they say they heard a difference between tusq and bone. We all expect disagreement, but you're a liar because of what you hear? That's whacked.

Hence the "for the most part". It's a forum, if you are getting 10 respectable answers for the one "You are a liar" you are doing good.

• Members

Youi're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I don't think you're being nasty to me, just misquoting me. My point is, if you go back and look at some of what JT is talking about, calling people shills,etc etc in the old Zager threads because they might like his guitars (and this has been done en mass), JT's own profanity in this thread, Oldskool's comments in this thread, some calling people assholes, pricks, etc because they differ with a person. That's my point. We need to respect that everyone has an opinion. Differ with their opinion, that's fine, but don't castrate someone for it.

BigAl

Al, I am not misquoting you I am using the QUOTE button to quote your exact words. I do think I might have mistook the first quote given the second one but you have to read both in context or they sound like opposite viewpoints which is where I was confused. As far as JT's comments they are absurd because the as you mentioned above JT is one of the people who get overly aggressive with his comments when people don't agree with his point of view as seen in this thread. So basically he said "I hate when people do this" then proceeded to do exactly what he was complaining about.

I agree with you point should express their opinion in a polite manner and that some done. Like you said take the good ignore the impolite responses and move on.

• Members

Ah, steak and poo.

Crab and crap.

That's like comparing this Forum and this particular thread.

As a noob, I know that you guys are way better than this.

Come on guys, this is Harmony Central NOT Ultimate Guitar. :love: :poke:

• Members

So do I, Rich. Or so I keep telling myself. I
done up and gone vegetarian
... I'd still eat shrimp, though. Basically, I just don't eat stuff that complains vocally...

Bleh. You ever get one of those wolf spiders lodged in your throat? I hear it happens a lot when grazing.

• Members

Ah, steak and poo.

Crab and crap.

That's like comparing this Forum and this particular thread.

As a noob, I know that you
guys are way better than this

Come on guys, this is Harmony Central NOT Ultimate Guitar.
:love:
:poke:

First, you aren't a noob to the human race, wherever its running from. Second, gimme an example of "better" and I'll point to the "lode" in my moniker. And, C, sanity must be allowed to be fleeting. If you hold on too tightly to it it'll turn you into a herbivore with huge spider bites on your tongue and you'll crap at attention.

• Members

sanity must be allowed to be fleeting. If you hold on too tightly to it it'll turn you into a herbivore with huge spider bites on your tongue and you'll crap at attention.

I just got a new quote for my sig.

BTW "F#ck Off and Die" is the new "Howdy friend". This thread is actually about exploring the possibilities when you play opposites.

• Members

Tot....the words I got in my inbox were "go {censored} yourself." Nice introduction.

The sender....JasmineTea, shortly before this raunchy thread started. I thought that was a little strong for a girl, no??

Has she left already??

(damn, is this thread going to carry on for another 200 posts??.)

• Members

Quite a complement I would say. I mean, there's no way that I could even get close.

I am sure JT was just pushing the limits of his opposites thread. See that translates to "Welcome my brother in music. I look forward to many pleasant exchanges on our common interest. Let me know if there is anything I can ever do to assist you".

He always has been one to conserve words

• Members

Ah For {censored}in' Christ' Sake!

Remember Bugs {censored}in' Bunny?

What A Maroon.....

Goes for all of you {censored}nards who don't have a clue.

Asshats, if you can't handle the liberty don't go on the beach.

That'll fly over the vast majority of y'all.

Had to hire a guide and the slope was steep but I reached the summit. Damned squid.

• Members

Well JerryBob, I found it interesting that this was your 3dr or 4th post with your new JerryBob moniker, and the very first post on this thread.

Sorry you feel that way.

Are you going to toughen up and stick around for the value it will provide to the forumites or.....are you leaving, again??

Go {censored} yourself, JerryBob.

• Members

Well JerryBob, I found it interesting that this was your 3dr or 4th post with your new JerryBob moniker, and the very first post on this thread.

Go {censored} yourself, JerryBob.

This being an opposites thread, I will translate:"JerryBob, its good to talk with you. Hope you have had a nice day"

• Members

This being an opposites thread, I will translate:"JerryBob, its good to talk with you. Hope you have had a nice day"

And I'll translate that into....."Some people mean well."

You know, things just sometimes don't come out well.

When I need a good laugh I tune in here.:thu:

Archived