A Forum Where...

JasmineTea

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I singled you out because quite frankly I was shocked to see the stuff you were saying which is quite unlike your character.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am endowed with most of the typical human qualities, including a limited tolerance for baiters, trolls, and other assorted assholes.

• Members

Ostracizing and insulting is your specialty. {censored} off, hypocrite.

We're all hypocrites, you included. But I've done no ostracizing; the whole point of the thread.

Hud, I think it's a valid thread. Maybe I'm wrong?

...oh, now Oldskool's gonna think I'm Hudman, too.

• Members

But I've done no ostracizing

Holy crap. You're pathological.

I'm so sorry that this forum isn't all you want it to be. Get over it.

And please put me on your ignore list or whatever it takes to wean yourself from this conversation you claimed was over three posts ago.

• Members

Good afternoon. I see this thread is still alive and well. I have nothing to add. I am leaving here in about 15 minutes to go to Longhorn Steakhouse with the family and meet an outa-towner friend for a nice evening meal. I'm thinking shrimp-kabobs. I'll be leaving with this friend shortly for a gig beyond my usual sunrise and will most undoubtedly be out of touch for the duration. I fully expect this thread to be maintained current while I'm gone so I have something to read when I return. I figure another 100 posts of heated exchanges and then another 50 slowly succumbing to a tolerated peace. I don't expect to have to search past page three when I get back. If so, I'll have to switch to one of my other identities to rekindle it so I can answer myself. Um, that's if no one minds.

• Members

Holy crap. You're pathological.

I'm so sorry that this forum isn't all you want it to be. Get over it.

And please put me on your ignore list or whatever it takes to wean yourself from this conversation you claimed was over three posts ago.

I suggest you consult a dictionary.

Applesauce? I did'nt say I would'nt continue insulting you.

• Members

Good afternoon. I see this thread is still alive and well. I have nothing to add. I am leaving here in about 15 minutes to go to Longhorn Steakhouse with the family and meet an outa-towner friend for a nice evening meal. I'm thinking shrimp-kabobs. I'll be leaving with this friend shortly for a gig beyond my usual sunrise and will most undoubtedly be out of touch for the duration. I fully expect this thread to be maintained current while I'm gone so I have something to read when I return. I figure another 100 posts of heated exchanges and then another 50 slowly succumbing to a tolerated peace. I don't expect to have to search past page three when I get back. If so, I'll have to switch to one of my other identities to rekindle it so I can answer myself. Um, that's if no one minds.

You're going to order shrimp kabobs at a steakhouse?

Dick.

• Members

I suggest you consult a dictionary..

I suggest you learn how to punctuate a contraction.

Pathological: being such to a degree that is extreme, excessive, or markedly abnormal. Ex: "JasmineTea is such a {censored}tard, he's downright pathological."

Enjoy your verbal masturbation. You're on your own from here on out.

• Members
Reminds me of a date I had. I went on and on about the seafood restaurant we were going to, its reputation, getting fresh seafood daily, etc. So she ordered something Italian (lasagna?) and was disappointed.

In NY, it is legal to bludgeon a date for that sort of thing. :cop:

• Members

! Man it's so easy to play, and it sounds fantastic! Zager's patented String Science system is Awesome! Beats the hell out of your sorry old Martins, Gibsons, and Taylors. Denny Zager is a genius master luthier!

And I got such a bargain! I figure it ought to be worth about twice what I paid for it next year, the way they gain value. And it's got a full satisfaction or your money back guarantee!

Did you pay extra for the shiny model? I hope so because the shiny ones go up in value faster.

• Members

So do I, Rich. Or so I keep telling myself. I done up and gone vegetarian... I'd still eat shrimp, though. Basically, I just don't eat stuff that complains vocally...

You guys pee sitting down?

• Members

Ah For {censored}in' Christ' Sake!

Remember Bugs {censored}in' Bunny?

What A Maroon.....

Goes for all of you {censored}nards who don't have a clue.

Asshats, if you can't handle the liberty don't go on the beach.

That'll fly over the vast majority of y'all.

• Members
Ah For {censored}in' Christ' Sake!

Remember Bugs {censored}in' Bunny?

What A Maroon.....

Goes for all of you {censored}nards who don't have a clue.

Asshats, if you can't handle the liberty don't go on the beach.

That'll fly over the vast majority of y'all.

:eek:

Archived