The Swap Meet

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

mackie 1202 vlz pro mint condition w/ box manual and paperwork...i'll also include a custome mackie gig bag that is brand new as well

225.00 includes shipping

electrix filter factory great condition (just a little rackrash)

150.00 includes shipping

cusack screamer fuzz excellent 808 tubescreamer clone with a twist mint condition w/ box and manual

130.00 includes shipping

• Members

-----------------------------------------

Fostex D-5 Stereo Digital Audio Tape deck

Perfect for mixdown or live stereo recordings. Balanced XLR in/out, optical in/out. Rackmount. Includes original owners manual and a few blank tapes. $$$

If you're interested, send a PM, I'm willing to talk about the price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm moving up to an Echo Audiofire 12, so......

For Sale:

M-Audio Firewire 1814 Audio Interface

I've used this for about 5 months now, and I'm going to be upgrading interfaces to something with more I/O.

This has:

8 Analog In (Unbalanced 1/4")

4 Analog Out (Balanced 1/4")

ADAT In/Out (Lightpipe)

S/PDIF In/Out

Word Clock In

Midi In/Out

I've done several recordings with this and have had great luck with it.

It compares favorably with the Digi002, and with the $250 M-Powered Pro Tools, you can have your own digital recording studio.

The A/D on this is very nice, smooth and open sounding, and the stability is great.

These go for $500 at Guitar Center, and if you buy this, I'll include an upgraded and longer Firewire cable.

E-mail me for pictures or with any other questions.

I'm looking to get $350 shipped to the CONUS.

pjnelson AT stthomas DOT edu

• Members

This box is great for interfacing consumer and pro gear. It's a 1/3 rack space unit which means it will fit nicely next to your FMR RNC, RNP, RNLA, and other Henry Engineering products. Please see www.henryengineering.com for more details on the unit. Great little box. It's definitely a tool to have around.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=7400449954

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Haven't posted here in a while, but saving for house = sell of gear. Don't pass this deal up.

19-2223449209T.jpg

Sequis Motherload- speaker emulator, direct-input recording device, and attenuator. This is similar to the Palmer speaker sims except better. In a blind test over on Monster Rack the Motherload outperformed the Palmer (considered the holy grail of sims) recording distortion, and absolutley blew it out of the water at recording cleans. It also has a built in attenuator unlike the Palmer, so you don't have to go rig up a load box. This thing is AWESOME for people looking to record at home or in an appartment and still get professional results.

Bought it for $850, willing to sell for $500 shipped. Don't pass this deal up because you wont find another one like it. PM for more pics/info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

$200 Cdn - shipped anywhere

I bought this MB, but was sent the new AM2 4800+ proc, so I had to upgrade.

This MB was mounted in a case, but never had a CPU installed, NOR was it ever powered up.

Processor

• Members

I have a Fostex R8, 1/4-inch 8-track open reel recorder in very good shape, for sale. I have the rackmount ears for it and I have the remote extension cable (if you aren't familiar, this machine's front control panel is removeable and becomes the remote control). This machine has low hours on it and works flawlessly. It does have a small blemish on the front panel, like when they silkscreened it they scooted the screen and smeared in instead of lifting it off clean. All the LED's in the meters work fine, none are burnt out (which is a common problem with Fostex meters).

I hate to sell this machine but if I'm not using it I would rather see someone get use of it than it sit and collect dust. These normally go in the 285-325 range on eBay for one in average condition and without all the accessories. I'd like to get 400 firm shipped in the US for mine. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. If you want to check my references, my username on eBay is "cowabungamusic", or you can feel free to check up on me with the folks on the effects forum here at HC, I've done business with several folks over there. I'd list it on eBay but I'd rather try it here first, maybe I can sell it direct and avoid the eBay fees. Thanks!

Jon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by Jon Hiller

I have a Fostex R8, 1/4-inch 8-track open reel recorder in very good shape, for sale. I have the rackmount ears for it and I have the remote extension cable (if you aren't familiar, this machine's front control panel is removeable and becomes the remote control). This machine has low hours on it and works flawlessly. It does have a small blemish on the front panel, like when they silkscreened it they scooted the screen and smeared in instead of lifting it off clean. All the LED's in the meters work fine, none are burnt out (which is a common problem with Fostex meters).

I hate to sell this machine but if I'm not using it I would rather see someone get use of it than it sit and collect dust. These normally go in the 285-325 range on eBay for one in average condition and without all the accessories. I'd like to get 400 firm shipped in the US for mine. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. If you want to check my references, my username on eBay is "cowabungamusic", or you can feel free to check up on me with the folks on the effects forum here at HC, I've done business with several folks over there. I'd list it on eBay but I'd rather try it here first, maybe I can sell it direct and avoid the eBay fees. Thanks!

Jon

I still have this machine, it was set up for Quantegy 499 tape and it has less than a hundred hours on it. I actually prefer it sonically to my ADAT machines, but I have 16 tracks of ADAT's and this machine is only 8 tracks, so it hardly ever gets used. Maybe someone else here would put it to better use. I'd be up for trades if anyone has something they think I'd be interested in. I'd especially be interested in a Zvex Fuzz Factory pedal + cash, or something along the lines of that.

Also, unrelated totally to my tape machine, I have an old Alesis Midiverb II and a MicroLimiter that both need power supplies. They are 9Volt AC and have the 1/8" male plug. If anyone has one of these power supplies and it works and you aren't using it, please PM me if you're interested in parting with it. Thanks!

• Members

I got a dbx 131 Eq for 100$ bucks.....it's been used for about four hours and is practically brand new. They sell for 149 new. I also have an Antares AtR-1 auto tuner for sale. It is also fairly new and has about 10 hours of use on it. They sell for 399 new and I'm selling it for 250$. I also have a Roland SRV-3030 digital reverb unit that I am selling. It's used and has some light scratches on it but looks good and is in perfect working order. If anyone is interested PM me.....or if you want to offer me a different price I guess I'll at least hear ya' out. I need to sell to fund new purchases, so help me out.... :D

• Members

Hey I've also got a Yamaha MD-8 mini disk recorder. It's an 8 track recorder with mixer. It's in great shape and works awesome. I don't have the instructions but they are easily found online......250$....I've got a POD XT that I have used twice for sale. I do have the instruction book for that .......200$........ or make an offer.....PM me.

• Members

Yamaha FC7 Volume Control Pedal with Fortissimo Function/ Expression pedal that works with 1/4" standard

Bought it to control a Rocktron Rack system I had. This pedal was never used live, only in my room. Bought it and then put it in the closet. I later sold the rack. Control is therefore up for grabs. It will work for standard controler type that uses a 1/4 plug

Here is the information from the Yamaha web site for the FC7:

The FC7 is a heavy-duty volume controller with "fortissimo function," which enables the user to accent certain parts of a performance. Adjustable pedal angle, spring point adjustment and a metal connection plate for multiple pedal "ganging," add a unique touch to this volume controller tailoring the pedal to various playing styles. The FC7 can also be utilized with the DG Series amplifiers.

Other features include:

5-foot cable

1/4" phone plug

fc7-1.jpg

fc7-2.jpg

No marks, no giging. Just some dust in the wind...

30 dlls shipped CONUS or will take trade offers (guitar pedals)

DOD 270 A-B Box pedal

Mint. Works perfectly. It includes original Box

ab-1.jpg

ab-2.jpg

will take trade offers (guitar pedals) ON HOLD

Dimarzio

• Members

Hey. Moving to Hollywood to do audio for a TV show which I will reveal at a later date. Selling one of my guitar rigs.

Rickenbacker 360/6. Mapleglo. Early 90s. Trussrod cover is black. Pickguard replaced with a really awesome looking shiny one. Plays great. Sounds great. OHSC with polish cloth and key to lock case.

WIRkfbvdpfAJpmHLkY8gPQF54J1o.jpg

HOaf7NT0DE1NLAECGraD6wGKMDJC.jpg

Also, vintage Fender Bassman 70 head. Master volume. Great for guitar, bass, synths, and harmonica. Upgraded, grounded power cord. ORIGINAL tubes still have plenty of life in them. Comes with ATA approved flight case with storage compartment. Great condition.

g0TKKT4MiRt5yDwGHRAqDfMCjlwH.jpg

Dui7AGiBwGLNjgCffw0psKJjOYuN.jpg

I want $1050 for the Rick, $400 for the Bassman and the case. I have to charge shipping and handling. Sorry. Local pickup at the studio is fine! PM me.

• Members

Fostex R8 1/4", 8-track reel to reel multitrack tape machine, excellent shape with low hours on it. Set up for Quantegy 499 tape, recently aligned electronics, has rack ears, original owner's manual, AND has the Fostex original remote control extension cable, so you can use the removeable control panel of the machine as a remote/autolocator. Also includes the original factory shipping box and packig materials. This is a really nice tape machine, I prefer it sonically to my ADAT recorders, but I have 16 tracks of those, and this is only 8 tracks, so it hardly ever gets used now. Asking $400 firm on this, or possible trades for pedals worth about this much. This is on the high side for what this machine normally goes for, but most of the ones listed on eBay don't have both the extension cable and the rack mounts, and look dogged-out compared to this one. Photos upon request.

Silvertone 24-fret, 25 1/2" scale rosewood over maple guitar neck with diecast tuning machines. Great shape. This came off a guitar a customer bought off of ebay that someone had pieced together. Too bad they didn't realize the guitar body they had was made for a 21-fret neck. $35.00 shipped in the USA. Photos upon request.

Also, I have a bunch of guitar tab books up on eBay right now, and will be listing more in the next day or so, there are some cool titles in my current listings, everything from the Ranger Doug rhythm guitar book to blink-182 to Def Leppard.

PM me if you have questions or want photos of the neck or the R8.