New Xavieres

Ratae Corieltauvorum

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Photography-

We have an in house studio with very cool Comet strobes imported from Japan- which allow reall fine control over each head's output- and I shoot with a Canon EOS 1ds MKII.

Very, VERY nice. :) I'm more of a Nikon man myself, but I'll never deny that Canon's EOS series produces a {censored}ing gorgeous photo. :love:

wow, i'm surprised so few come with the P90s. what's the difference in tone between the Dream 180s and the P90s?

and how did Frets get a sonic blue with P90s? I don't see that on the site. Are they all not listed yet, or are some sold out already??
:eek:

I actually have the surf green. My cell phone camera lacks articulation, shimmer, spank and honk!

• Members

wow, i'm surprised so few come with the P90s. what's the difference in tone between the Dream 180s and the P90s?

The P90's have just been harder to come by lately- The magnet supplier we use was out of that particular Alnico blend so if you recal 3 months ago we were flat out of P90s- and only had enough to bang out a couple of hundred for the guitar factory. But they wil always be more money than the Dreams- Any guitar with a pickguard or pickup rings is going to be cheaper and easier to build than a surface rout guitar.

Looks like we wil be OK with P90s for the foreseeable future- so I can have a lot more variety on P90 stuff with the january shipment.

Also have a similarly built Double cut Dano style with a Lipstick humbucker bridge and Lipstick single neck- kind of the ultimate Dano lover guitar- for similar money in early 08. Semi hollow no F holes.

Jay

• Members

Done! in Surf Green. Maple , P90s

yhst-50206111187217_1969_19366695

...And this was the second bargain guitar I bought today.

I also ordered a Washburn Rover Travel guitar (BLEM) with case from MF for $115 (in black)

p23054M-ff80e45a7d1e36d17c8d091b4cfd12da

Luckily, wifey is cool with guitar buys :thu: :thu: :thu: :thu: to her

and hottie.gifhottie.gifhottie.gifhottie.giffor me

• Members

I didn't even see the shipping until after... DOH! No problem!

I got the Sonic Blue tele style w.Dream 180's.... I wanted P-90's but there were none .. or I missed them.. there's always the NEXT batch....

oh yeah... Thanks Jay.... it should be a fun addition to the family.

Archived