New Xavieres

Ratae Corieltauvorum

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

blueshawk1,

Since these are semi-hollow, how would you attach a pickguard? Drill through the thin top?
:freak:
Double-sided tape?

They attach them on other semi-hollows, Fender thinlines, my dillion thinline, they're screwed right onto the guitar Pickguard screws are small, they don't go that far into the wood.

• Members

Yeah we're trying to get something going now- Just a drag cause Bigsby is making a lot of problems for the non branded trem makers- Even adding the Chinese made Bigsby branded trem adds a lot to the cost- But I'd love to do something with a pair of our NY III's on it- Should sound better than most of the new $2K+ Gretsches...

Nothing before 2008 unfortunately- We're not looking to have the most reasonably priced guitars- just (hopefully) the best.

I will be all over those next year. :love:

And I agree that you should just put a trapeze tailpiece on and let us add our own bigsby. :thu:

• Members

:o

Ok, I'll forgive you THIS time mr. :thu:

But my wife may be an entirely different story. hehehe.

Nice clips bud. I can't wait to hear what the dream 180's sound like in this. I'd really like to hear the retrotrons in this too. That'd be badass.

• Members

You know, I looked and looked at the teles and strats but nothing spoke to me. This did.:love:

xv700-midnightcopper.jpg

VX 700 in Midnight Copperflake.I have 2 51's and a tele, but nothing in the LP style so I thought I would give it a try. I have ordered mucho parts from Jay and have been happy with everything.

This new one is actually my Christmas gift from my wife. After I check it out its' going in the closet til Santa brings it.

Has anyone else ordered a 700, or just the 600's and 650's?

By the way Jay, thanks for making the case reasonable as well.

I'm psyched about my new axe.

• Members

My first order with guitarfetish. Just bought the Tele in the sea foam green with the P90s. Never had P90s, looking forward to it. I will report my honest evaluation once I give it a good go around. :thu: These guitars look like amazing bargains, hope they play as good as they look.

If I like the guitar, I think I will order the XV700 as well.

Anyone know what the Dream 180s sound like?

Archived