New Xavieres

Ratae Corieltauvorum

• Members

I just pulled the trigger on a sea foam green with P90s. :thu:

As soon as I bought it, I checked my email for the paypal confirm, and had an email about a guitar I put on craiglist a couple of weeks ago. I emailed back, and sold that one on the spot.

I feel like "even Steven" in the Seinfeld episode. I think these xavieres are good karma. :D

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jay, will you reissue the flametop XV500/700s sometime next year?

all new 500's, 700's and a semi hollow setneck wth quilt top called the XV-550 should be in stock before Thanksgiving. New headstock with pearl logo- I think they look cool-

January brings about 5 times the amount of 600's and 650s that we got on the initial offering so those of you who get shut out (Some models almost sold out already) We'll be taking refundable $50 deposits to hold guitars- That way you get the Christmas present in january. Also will have a few new colors.

Looks like Sea Foam with P90s and Maple neck is the winner- We'll just call it the Frets99 Guitar!

Jay

all new 500's, 700's and a semi hollow setneck wth quilt top called the XV-550 should be in stock before Thanksgiving. New headstock with pearl logo- I think they look cool-

January brings about 5 times the amount of 600's and 650s that we got on the initial offering so those of you who get shut out (Some models almost sold out already) We'll be taking refundable $50 deposits to hold guitars- That way you get the Christmas present in january. Also will have a few new colors.

Looks like Sea Foam with P90s and Maple neck is the winner- We'll just call it the Frets99 Guitar!

Jay

:D:D:D:thu:

I'll be signing em in over in the autograph booth!!:D

• Members

Jay

What style is the 500? I don't see any of those on the website.

• Members

The hot ticket in these is the Nashville- The guitar has such booming low end- shocking for a semi hollow- that I prefer a brighter, tighter pickup. Also the lipstick humbuckers sound deadly in these.

Although they're basically a pre-modded deal- we put the most popular upgrades in them stock- Everybody has different tastes and since these are the real retail version of our pickups you can swap em out and move em on ebay or put them in a different guitar if you like.

Archived