• Members

me too
:thu:

Scheduled Delivery:
25-September-2007

:D

me three - mine is going to be delivered today too!

Although I won't get too excited about it being today, by the time UPS delivers here, it's after I go to sleep for going to work on graveshift, so basically, I'll only be able to look at it quickly, won't really get to check it out until the next day - but it will be here.

• Members
me three - mine is going to be delivered today too!

Although I won't get too excited about it being today, by the time UPS delivers here, it's after I go to sleep for going to work on graveshift, so basically, I'll only be able to look at it quickly, won't really get to check it out until the next day - but it will be here.

Of course, the responsible thing to do is to call in sick! :lol:

• Members

Of course, the responsible thing to do is to call in sick!
:lol:

Hahaaaa, definitely tempting! It's a always a tough choice when I get a new guitar that comes UPS (Fedex delivers here around noon, UPS, around 5 to 6 pm), go to work and deal with old computers and equipment and bitching, stupid people, or stay home and play my new guitar.......yeah, real tough choice - but I gotta go so I can pay for these new guitars.

• Members

I would not mind some opinions on COLORS for the next batch- they go into the spray booth in 10 days or so so we need to mix up the colors now- Solids or Sparkles are OK- And yeah I want to do a white 600 with black P90s and blakc hardware- just for me really- But I'm open to suggestions. Obviously Frets started a stampede on the surf green maple neck deals-

Jay

Silver metal flake! Or metallic gold.

The red sparkle is a bit too garish for me, but a silver sparkle finish would be classy!

new7.jpg

• Members
... go to work and deal with old computers and equipment and bitching, stupid people,...

I got to hate that after a few years of it. Started having anxiety attacks and all of that {censored} too. I remember taking the freight elevator all the time so nobody could hear me kicking the sides of it because I was so angry and frustrated. :lol:

• Members

I got to hate that after a few years of it. Started having anxiety attacks and all of that {censored} too. I remember taking the freight elevator all the time so nobody could hear me kicking the sides of it because I was so angry and frustrated.
:lol:

Yup, been there, worse even, I don't care anymore if they hear me.

Tomorrow, Tuesday night, is the Monday of my work-week, but at least I'll have a new guitar waiting for me at home to help get me through it - and over it on Wednesday morning.

Archived