This is SO messed up.. let's do something about it???

guitarbilly74

• Members

If this is just going to be a one time thing for Drawdeep and NOT the start of an ongoing fund, I don't see any point in opening a special account. So, is the concensus that we are just going to take care of Drawdeep here?

I think that is pretty much the mindset.....after all...it was about him being treated so badly by that idiot bassturd that got this whole thing started.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
If you guys decide we need a treasurer, let me know. I'll check back in the morning.

If it's a go, I'll try to open a checking account at Ent Credit Union. But, usually, a free account requires a minimum deposit and my $20 might not be enough for a free checking deal. Maybe, my current accounts will give me some clout.
:idk:

:wave:

You can open bank acct online unless you are in some way restricted bc of your position.
You mentioned something earlier, but I forgot exactly what it was.
As long as not in SEC violation.

Funds sent to PP acct and transfer to bank acct minus the fees charged for moneys received from HCEG forumites.
Purchase guitar and case with funds and leave the rest to gather interest.
Then give a monthly update on balance or however you want to handle that.

• Members

I haven't posted too much here, but I have had some good deals with some guys on pedals around here and if there is one thing I can't stand, it's con man pricks who rip guys off. Especially when it comes to guitars and insturments, this dude Bassturd deserves a beating like no other,but since no one wants to get banned here(including me) i guess we can't talk about that stuff. Well if the fund is still in need I'll gladly throw in $20 to help out a brother out. Nice to see people come together in a time of need, kind of restores your faith in people for a while!!

• Members

^ That's cool. Then, I'll just use my paypall account to take care of this transaction.

Yeah,I had some funds in my paypal account anyway, so I figure some of it can go to help out a fellow picker.

That is the way I am planning on doing it, just transferring my paypal funds to the account they send me.

• Members

I think this is a great idea and i wish i could contribute but i is poors at the moment. I missed the first thread about this but after reading everything im glad i never dealt with bassturd, he actually contacted me on a couple of things i had for sale awhile back and wanted to trade.

I shudder to think what would have happened there....

• Members

I think this is a great idea and i wish i could contribute but i is poors at the moment. I missed the first thread about this but after reading everything im glad i never dealt with bassturd, he actually contacted me on a couple of things i had for sale awhile back and wanted to trade.

I shudder to think what would have happened there....

Well from what I gather from others who have dealt with him, he WAS (repeat...WAS) supposedly a good guy to deal with....I don't know what happened to change him so much.

But now with this transaction and him acting like an asshole, his days of trading here are pretty much over.

I just want the guy that had his guitar messed up in shipping to get a decent one. He deserves at least that much, for all the stuff bassturd put him through!

• Members

Hi all, hell of a time for my first post, but I've lurked here long enough so time to break my silence!

I followed drawdeep's situation as it unfolded and it made me feel pretty bad for the guy.

If I can pay via PayPal, then put me down for a donation of $15 (US).

Thank you man!

Great time to jump in.

Dont be such a lurker. Join the party.

• Members

9-pin-phoenix=$10
Aenemated=$100
Asp1ring r0cker=$10
Axe 34=$30
Benihana chef=$15
Bigbone=$20
Blima=$30
Cogdog=$20