This is SO messed up.. let's do something about it???

guitarbilly74

• Members

I don't know the victim, never even talked to him and he did not ask me to do anything... but reading this thread really pissed me off!!! That's the kind of {censored} I have no tolerance for.

Seriously, this guy is trading an Epiphone, it is obvious that he doesn't have a lot of money to loose a guitar like that. And even if he did, it just ain't right!! :mad:

So let's all get together and help the guy out.

I know there are LOT of guys here who are repairmen, builders etc.. can anyone volunteer to fix this guitar for free???

I'll start by offering $30 to help cover the shipping costs.

EDIT:

CLOSED FOR DONATIONS

jrockbridge wil sent payment information soon. Thanks to everyone who participated.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I don't know the victim, never even talked to him and he did not ask me to do anything... but reading
this thread
really pissed me off!!! That's the kind of {censored} I have no tolerance for.

Seriously, this guy is trading an Epiphone, it is obvious that he doesn't have a lot of money to loose a guitar like that. And even if he did, it just ain't right!!
:mad:

So let's all get together and help the guy out.

I know there are LOT of guys here who are repairmen, builders etc.. can anyone volunteer to fix this guitar for free???

I'll start by offering $30 to help cover the shipping costs.

Like I claimed in the original thread, I have $30 in PayPal that I'll donate toward getting the guitar fixed or getting a new Epi LP like the one he traded for. I'd like to see the douche on the other side of the trade get his karma paid quickly too btw.

• Members

I have a feeling Bassturd is some teenage kid without a clue.

His dealings are something his parents have yet to find out about.

Maybe a prerequisite question might be,..."How old are you?". Then decide.

But it's too late for that now.

Put the pressure on!

A broken neck is what the sob needs himself!

• Members

I have a feeling Bassturd is some teenage kid without a clue.

His dealings are something his parents have yet to find out about.

Maybe a prerequisite question might be,..."How old are you?". Then decide.

But it's too late for that now.

Put the pressure on!

A broken neck is what the sob needs himself!

hes an adult.

i kinda feel like an ass for trying to stick up for Bassturd in the last thread, especially after seeing how the LP arrived.I Would like to help get him his LP.

I think it would be awesome to get his fixed for him OR possibly a new guitar for him and donate the current one (repaired of course) to another player in need.

• Members

Careful Mel, comments like that get people banned around here (and rightly so in some cases, even if we all agree with what yer saying..)

Count me in for $20.. Post an official Paypal address when we get things figured out. I say we skip the Epi step though, and take him straight to a Gibson LP Studio.. We've got enough people here to make that happen...

230091.jpg

$1200.. Brother deserves it after all that BS!

• Members

Gentlemen, we had a thread a couple months ago where someone's personal info was posted and threats were made. No one took those threats seriously, but management was forced to act because technically they were responsible if anything happened to that person. Several good people were banned because of that, please don't make that mistake here.

• Members

Careful Mel, comments like that get people banned around here (and rightly so in some cases, even if we all agree with what yer saying..)

Count me in for $20.. Post an official Paypal address when we get things figured out. I say we skip the Epi step though, and take him straight to a Gibson LP Studio.. We've got enough people here to make that happen...

230091.jpg

$1200.. Brother deserves it after all that BS!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-GIBSON-LES-PAUL-VINTAGE-MAHOGANY-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-NR_W0QQitemZ260197270967QQihZ016QQcategoryZ38086QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Seems more realistic, or

http://cgi.ebay.com/Edwards-ESP-LP-Super-Flame-HONEY-DUNCAN-PU-S-Brand-NEW_W0QQitemZ120202405082QQihZ002QQcategoryZ33038QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Members

Seems more realistic, or

Whatever the group wants is fine by me, but I think we could make the Gibson happen. Heck, we're at $220 45 minutes into the fund raising, and most of the regs aren't awake yet.. We'd get there, I'm sure of it.. What about an Epi Elite and a VJ to go along with it? We gotta help the brother out after all he's been through with that basstard creep..

Archived