Spam Thread March: Ok, so maybe drunken Internet gear buying counts as "interesting".

The Eristic

• Members

Marshall MG100HDFX Head and Footswitch - $200 plus shipping

vemy5c.jpg

2j11jbc.jpg

al5bah.jpg

-Mint, never gigged, or even taken outside of my house

-Limited Edition Red Tolex

-Comes with Warranty card

-Footswitch with box

This thing really isn't as bad as everybody says it is, it just gets bad rep from the 10 year old kids at Guitar Center who constantly play shit through them. With proper EQing it sounds great. Makes a good practice amp or backup, or a main for beginners or people on a budget.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Xaviere XV-600 P90s Surf Green with HSC ON HOLD FOR BUYER

--> The "Frets99" model, which I think is out of stock on the GuitarFetish site

Great GFS P90 soapbar tone

Beautiful flamey fretboard

Really comfy neck.

The guitar is in great shape. It does has a little of the f-hole finish issues common to these

I love the neck but just haven't bonded with the guitar and interests are taking me elsewhere

The guitar is almost new with very little playing time. I paid $219 around 5 months ago for the guitar and HSC. I also replaced the factory nut with a Tusq

I'm thinking of selling the guitar and case for what I paid but I will eat the shipping (Continental US only).

Pics:

xv600-1.jpg

xv600-2.jpg

xv600-4.jpg

xv600-5.jpg

xv600-6.jpg

xv600-7.jpg

xv600-8.jpg

xv600-9.jpg

PM with interest

• Members

Please PM me with any questions, as I'm unlikely to check this thread often.

Gotoh/Charvel tuners, chrome (make an offer)

Charvel CX692 neck (some visible fretwear, but doesn't seem to affect playability) ($50 incl. Gotoh/Charvel tuners and neck plate/screws)

Charvel CX692 body (bass side bridge post hole filled and re-drilled/moved to accomodate Gotoh lic. Floyd, original bridge rout is not Floyd, so it would be basically non-recessed) ($30 obo)

DSCN0620.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/MetalWarrior/For%20Sale/DSCN0621.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/MetalWarrior/For%20Sale/DSCN0622.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/MetalWarrior/For%20Sale/DSCN0623.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/MetalWarrior/For%20Sale/DSCN0624.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/MetalWarrior/For%20Sale/DSCN0625.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/MetalWarrior/For%20Sale/DSCN0626.jpg

7 black brand new OFR saddles $15 each. 2x #2 (low), 2x #1 (medium), 3x #0 (high). these are from a brand new black OFR7 that has never been installed on a guitar, i'm only selling them because i replaced them with chrome.

DSCN0607.jpg

'80s Zion Radicaster: it's been sitting around for over a year now, unplayed and basically not set up. i don't think it's gonna get any play time anytime soon, so i might as well get rid of it.

here's the thing, though...it could use some fret work...probably a refret, i don't think there's quite enough metal left to do a leveling without having the frets end up really small. it also could use a bit of work around where the treble side bridge post goes...basically take out a bit of wood and put in a block of new wood to set the post in.

ebony fingerboard, maple neck. i think the body is alder. OFR, too. it sounds great, too....i just haven't been playing it much b/c of the fret issues, but i don't have the time/money to put into getting that dealt with. it has 3 EMG SAs, currently wired at 18V, and also the EMG SPC knob in place of the tone knob. the control cavity is a bit cramped...i never got around to having a battery cavity routed in the back. there are a number of dings and a few chips on it, but it's a 20+ year old guitar.

ideally, and i know this might be a bit of a stretch, i'd like to get somewhere around $500 for it....i originally paid $700 for it, and that was with the issues it has now, but i used to play with the action on the high side and didn't notice many issues with dead spots on the neck. i admit i'm not sure what a truly fair price for this would be, in the condition it's in.

i don't know exactly what year it's from, other than being from before Zion used serial numbers.

Zion-sm.jpg

WTT: My EMG 81/85 for your Duncan Blackouts

• Members

For Sale:

Ibanez SZ720FM. Great guitar, very thick tone like a Les Paul but plays a lot easier. All stock and the only blemish is a small spot on the binding (last picture) where it feels like the previous owner hit it with sandpaper or something. It doesn't even go all the way though. Comes with a SKB case, looking for $435 shipped.

DSC01197.jpg

DSC01198.jpg

The blemish is at the very top of the binding over the first tuner. As you can see, it's barely anything.

DSC01200.jpg

Also for sale are Dunlop Hendrix Wah. Very cool Wah, it has a lower frequency than most Wah pedals. Good for low growly Wah tones, not for high nasal tones. Looking for $60 shipped.

& a Fulltone Soul Bender Fuzz Pedal. This pedal is discontinued now. The Soul Bender is based on the legendary Colorsound and Vox Series III ToneBenders made by Sola-Sound/England in the late '60's that was used by Beck and Page on much of their circa 1968-70 recordings. Looking for $170 shipped.

DSC01202.jpg

• Members

SX hiline tuners $15 shipped

5d73_3.JPG

Not my pic

These are installed on the better, or limited SX guitars like the Ash ones. They work fine. But I just can't get on with Grover style knobs on Fenderish shaped guitars.

• Members

Tonerider Pickups

I got several sets of Tonerider pickups in. These are the bomb for the money. To check out descriptions and sound clips go to www.tonerider.com

Reviews:

Harmony-Central

Z-Talk

Single Coil:

Strat Sets: $100.00 3.00 extra for Black, cream, and mint

Tele Sets (nickel or gold): $80.00

P-90's

New Hybrid P-90 Magnets are a Alnico II/V Hybrid

(cream/black): $78.00(cream/black)

Rebel 90's (Humbucker Size): $98.00 a set NEW

Humbuckers:

All Humbucker Sets are $78.00 without covers (zebra and black) and $98.00 for gold and nickel covers.

ALnico IV

Rocksong

Genorator

Bass:

Precision-Plus Bass sets: $45.00

Jazz Plus sets: $80.00

Priced well below list Prices Includes Shipping! Price Listed is for a Complete Set!

To ask a question email me at tonerider@rhfactorguitars.com

pv_large.jpgtrt1_500_large.jpgAC4_large.jpgp90_cream_50_large.jpgrebel90_small.jpg

Tremking Tremolos

Well guys, I have been conducting some research on the Trem King tremolo for some time now and I think this tremolo is absolutely awesome so I became a dealer. You can check them out at http://www.tremking.com/index.html and they have a VIDEO you have to see! They also have instillation instructions on the web site if you are curious. Pictures and Pricing below, PM or email me if interested. Price includes free shipping CONUS.

TK-2_pro_shot.jpgTK-1_pro_shot.jpg

Strat Trems:

TK-1-CR: 112.00

TK-1-BK: 119.00

TK-1-GD: 126.00

Tele Trems:

TK-2-CR: 126.00

TK-2-BK: 133.00

TK-2-GD: 140.00

To Purchase Immediately go here:

New Prices. Go to http://rhfactorguitars.mybisi.com/ to purchase!

I am an authorized Allparts and WD Music dealer. 30% off all orders over $50.00 from Allparts.com

• Members

e-mail me if interested at: frrodriguez78 at yahoo dot com

Up for grabs is a Jackson USA SL2H Transparent Blue Flame Maple top Electric Guitar in excellent condition! The guitar comes in its original hard-shell case, which is also in excellent shape. Also included are the original chrome tremolo bar, wrenches, the owner's manual & warranty card, and the original inspection card/tag (Serial Number: UO9514).

I'm also including the following EXTRAS: 3 unopened packs of Dunlop Black Jazz III picks, a Sure-Lock black strap to ensure the guitar's safety when you're playing (no worrying about the guitar falling to the ground while you're playing standing), AND AN EMG 81/85 PICKUP SET (~$100 value FREE)! The pickups are in excellent condition, but do not include the wiring/pots (sorry, I can't seem to find the original EMG wiring and pots, but I'm sure you'll be able to find the wiring and pots new/used at a low price). I had installed the EMG's immediately after I bought the guitar, but then went back to the Duncans (personal preference).

Asking price: $1300 for complete package plus $60 Shipping & Handling, insurance is optional, OR

$1200 for everything, except the EMG set, plus $60 Shipping & Handling, insurance is optional.

The reason I'm selling: I've moved from heavy rock/metal playing style to rock/jazz playing (you'll probably understand why when you get to the big 30...) so, this guitar is no longer getting the use it should be getting. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this guitar: no dings, no dents, no cracks, no missing hardware, no hardware replacements. There is one tiny, minute paint chip (about 1.5 mm across) on the back of the headstock due to there being a paint bubble that cracked open over the years. It is hardly noticeable and does not affect playability/tone at all. The guitar comes with all original hardware/electronics. The guitar was setup by a professional back in Miami, right after I finished my master's degree. The neck is straight, the action is incredibly low, there is no string buzz, and it plays like you imagine a Jackson should play...incredibly fast and smooth! Please do contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like more pictures. I'll be happy to answer your queries and send you additional pics.

Guitar Specs:

Model Name: SL2H Soloist

Model Number: 280-3071-886

Series: Select Series

Colors: (886) Transparent Blue (TB)

Body: Alder with Flame Maple Top on Transparent Colors

Neck: Neck-Thru-Body Quartersawn Maple

Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .790

• Members

Considering trades on this well taken care of Yamaha FG735S in Natural. I am the original owner and purchased this less than a year ago from Guitar Center Greenwood. It has been used it mainly for practicing open chords.

No mods. No case or gig bag. Will double box to ship. Will include a fresh set of strings - your choice of Dean Markley Signature Series TLT 11-52 or D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze.

I will take some better pics and post them but am tied up with family business for the next couple of days. Thank you for looking.

No pointy stuff please. Hit me.

YamahaFG730S.jpg

• Members

DSCI0035.jpg

DSCI0042.jpg

Its a beauty. Wiring upgraded. Current Pickups are GFS 59/Crunchy. Will include Hardshell case and original Elite Epiphone pickups. Im very minty fresh condition. A small scratch or 2 on the back of the guitar, and a crack in the neck pickup ring but no need to replace.

Selling to pay medical bills. $725 shipped. If you use paypal, please pay the fee. On the Ebay at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140212044789

The quality of the guitar makes this a steal, especially considering the current prices of regular production Epiphones.

-thanks

Jcool

• Members

Seagull Maritime Series 12 String Guitar. Plays like a dream Solid Spruce top. Sings like an angel. Includes Hardshell Case-$350 + shipping. Only played in church setting, smoke free home. As minty fresh as it was when it walked out of the local mom and pop.

12_string.jpg

• Members

EDIT: Sold. Thank you.

Up for trade are a pair of new in the box 4 ohm Celestion Tube 10 guitar speakers. These sell for $40 at GC or MF without any discounts.

I bought these speakers with the intentions of building an 8 ohm (wired in series) 2x10 guitar cabinet for my AD30VT. However, I didn't follow through with the project.

View large image: http://images.guitarcenter.com/products/optionlarge/Celestion/319959jpg.jpg

Link to speakers on Celestion's site: http://professional.celestion.com/guitar/products/originals/detail.asp?ID=12

Sounds great when driven by tube amplification.

Designed to deliver maximum response and classic tone, the Celestion Tube 10 is an impressive guitar speaker. Power rating: 30W.

Celestion Tube 10 Guitar Speaker Features:

* Nominal diameter: 10", 254mm

* Power rating: 30W

* Sensitivity: 96dB

* Chassis type: Pressed steel

* Voice coil diameter: 1.5", 38.1mm

* Voice coil material: Round copper

* Magnet type: Ceramic

* Magnet weight: 17oz, 0.48kg

* Frequency range: 85-5000Hz

* Resonance frequency, Fs: 83Hz

* DC resistance, Re: 5.83 ohms (for 8 ohm version)

Mounting Information

* Diameter: 10.1", 256mm

* Overall depth: 3.9", 99mm

* Magnet structure diameter: 3.9", 100mm

* Cut-out diameter: 9.3", 235mm

* Mounting slot dimensions: 0.20 x 31", 5 x 8mm

* Number of mounting slots: 4

* Mounting slot PCD: 9.6", 245mm

* Unit weight: 3.3 lbs., 1.5kg

Sorry for the stock photo.

319959.jpg

• Members

Fender US strat. Has been relic'd. The tuners were changed to Gotoh. The pups have been replaced with Rio Grande Dual Calibrated set. I do not have the trem arm. Included is a Fender hard shell case, which I do not have the key. Body has a few dents and dings. The finish has been dulled out. It is a great player that weighs about 7lbs. No trades, make me an offer.

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

• Members

Ok, I have, if anyone wants a project, a dinged-up Epiphone Les-paul jr. Special in black with gold Martin Tuners on it. It's missing one knob and the wraparound bridge and one of the bridge mounting pole things... it's got some scratches on the pickgaurd and the pickup (I don't know, so don't even bother asking), and some body-dings. It is also missing the nut. It's wouldn't be a bad project guitar body, especially if you want to replace the pup and bridge and possibly refinish.

PM if you have any interest at all, I would fix it up because it's a neat-looking little thing that has some potential, I just don't want to put money into it as I'm saving money for something else.

• Members

SOLD!I'm selling my Kona Electric les paul copy. It's a beautiful guitar, plays great sounds amazing considering it is a cheaper L.P. copy. It's really sweet, I'm just more into the standard scale, 24 frets guitars anymore.Comes with M.F. hard shell case Asking $150 shipped to lower 48. send pm here or email iaintgotaclevername AT hotmail DOT com thanksS6300018.jpg

S6300019.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members

WTB

Any small practice combo amp. Cosmetics are of no account. Tone is of no account. Name is of no account. Cheepnis is.

Any POS that came in your beginner combo.Fine.

Any POS that your cousin who tried to learn to play guitar bought.Fine.

Any POS that you spilled paint on. Fine.

Your cat pissed on it. I'll pass.

I'm looking for a small amp for my workbench.

It must work, that's it.

Cheepnis is my guide on this one.

Gimme a price shipped to 44833

• Members

WTB

Any small practice combo amp. Cosmetics are of no account. Tone is of no account. Name is of no account. Cheepnis is.

It must work, that's it.

Kustom Tube 12A Practice Amp $75 shipped

• Members

WTB

It must work, that's it.

pmed ya:thu:

• Members

Tascam 414MKII, new they sale for almost $250... I bought this from a fellow forumite and now I cannot remember who :(

but anyway, its 8 Input Mixer, 4 Track Recorder. Everything in perfect working condition. Includes AC Adapter and Owners Manual, $75 plus shipping...

dcam2419tg4.jpg

dcam2420sr6.jpg

Archived