Spam Thread March: Ok, so maybe drunken Internet gear buying counts as "interesting".

The Eristic

• Moderators

I have a Digitech 2120 Artist "Valve Guitar System" preamp/processor with Foot Controller for $400 + shipping. Pics if you want 'em. Will trade for high end/weird/synthy effects.

I have a Fralin SP43 strat bridge pickup (short leads) and/or a Fralin P-90 w/ a black Rio cover (previous owner needed black to match a guitar, so he stole the cover from another pickup) that I'd be willing to trade for/towards either a nice Tele bridge pickup (on the vintage side, preferably), a set of Harmonic Design Z90s (black would be best), or 'bucker-sized TV Jones stuff.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a Dimarzio Multibucker in black. It's in good condition for an old pickup, other than a bit of paint coming off on one of the rails, but you (or I) can fix that with permanent marker if you want to. Roughly 7.5 inches of lead. $50 + shipping, or trade for a Fast Track T or Chopper T. Paypal, please.

DSC04409.jpg

DSC04410.jpg

Also have a Laney LX12 - tri-band EQ, volume, gain with switch, cd/line in, phones. Looks pretty neat and isn't a half bad practice amp. $50 + shipping for this one, too.

lx12.png

(stock picture, didn't take one)

• Members

I'm considering working out a deal to trade my '65 Twin Reverb reissue for a '65 Deluxe Reverb reissue. I just don't play out enough to warrant having an 85-watt tube amp.

It's in brand new cosmetic condition, but I'm currently doing tests to see whether it needs new tubes or one of the pedals in my chain is crapping out and causing the amp to cut out. It's looking like a pedal problem and not a problem with the amp.

I'd really rather not ship it, so if you're near the Chicago-area, that's preferred. I will meet you halfway if it's a reasonable drive.

PM me. I won't be checking this thread again.

Sorry, but this is the best picture I have to show you I'm not full of crap. I'll take more when I can.

n22914714_35920629_2828.jpg

• Members

UPDATE March 5th, 2008: Both sunburst Squier '51s have been sold. The black Squier '51 is on hold pending payment.

EDIT: Sorry for any confusion, but I'm only interested in Postal Money Orders. No PayPal.

I now have two Squier '51s. The nicer of the two sunburst Squiers has been sold. The first one with a Postal Money Order delivered to my house gets to take their pick of what's left.

The sunburst one:

This guitar is basically brand new. I bought it with the intentions of modding but I have decided to work on some other projects instead. This one may have been played for about 20 minutes then put away.

All of my guitars are stored inside. I don't smoke. The frets have been polished. The cheap plastic nut has been removed and the area has been cleaned of any excess glue. I will include the original cheap plastic nut or you can install your own. I suggest you do the latter. I removed the plastic from the pickguard so it wouldn't melt and make a mess. This guitar does NOT have any strings on it. It will be shipped without strings.

It will be shiped with a Fender gig bag and will be double boxed for protection. The inner box will be the original box. I've kept them in the garage.

$150 shipped CONUS. I'm open to trades for pickups - no metal/EMG/uberhot overwound kinds. If they don't sell within a few weeks I'm going to part it out on ebay.

The one on the left has been sold. The one on the right is still available.

P1010009.jpg

The black one:

This one has gotten a lot of regular play time. It has scratches which are normal for a black guitar that has been played but there are no chips, dings, gouges, belt rash or bodlily fluid stains. I have removed the pickguard but will put it back on. No plastic on the pickguard.

I have also removed the nut and replaced it with an AllParts graphite nut that has the same string spacing as the original (and the same as an MIM Std. Tele and Strat). However, I also knocked a small chip of wood from the neck when removing the nut. I glued it back on and it's barely noticeable. You have to really look for it to see where it was broken.

This will ship with a Fender Standard gig bag and will be double boxed. The inner box is the original box, which has been stored in the garage.

PM me with reasonable offers. If it doesn't sell within a couple of weeks I'll probably part it out on the bay.

51--Standard-SB-1_sm.jpg

• Members

Up for sale is a Peavey ValveKing 112 combo. The amp is in excellent condition with no cosmetic or functional issues at all. The amp works like new and has been upgraded with an Eminence Legend GB12 speaker. Also included is the 2 button ValveKing footswitch that allows you to select channels and gain boost.

SOLD

Photos (click the link after each photo for the high-res image)

100_0193a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/allreet/100_0193H.jpg?t=1203460765

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/allreet/100_0196H.jpg?t=1203460841

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/allreet/100_0199H.jpg?t=1203460842

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/allreet/100_0202H.jpg?t=1203460843

• Members

Selling my taylor due to desire for more amps and electrics, it's in fantastic shape, and besides a small pencil tip sized ding on the top, pretty much perfect, comes with the nicer brown taylor hardshell, cedar top/rosewood sides and back, gold hardware, sounds godlike.....$1500 shipped to the US

P6110094.jpg

• Members

Hey guys,

I have the following for sale.

Boss DD-6 -- $100 + shipping

Devi Ever AR-BIT, limited edition art (I think) -- $65 + shipping

Vox Clyde McCoy Wah -- $85 + shipping

Digitech RP20 Multieffects (Yes, it's back...) -- $110 + shipping

PayPal is ideal, I have some references in my signature, and eBay/Heatware available for those of you who trust those more.

Pictures up tomorrow, sleep now.

• Members

The Fernandes Ravelle Deluxe.

Comes with a Dimarzio Super Distortion at the bridge, and the stock Seymour Duncan 59 at the neck.

Original hard shell case included too of course. Very good condition, with the only noticeable marks being on the back.

$399 plus shipping.

Trade for a baritone.

ccb02dff.jpg

11a1b438.jpg

10f46eda.jpg

• Members

JSD's Guitar Shack, still your Canadian online source for great guitars.

Swing by the site and check out some of the great guitars in stock featuring the original line of Dillion guitars from Dillion Guitars Canada. I'm also taking suggestions for future custom runs of Dillion Guitars, read more about it on the site.

dillion_firebird_red1.jpg

Also be sure to have a look at the Roxbury Custom Shop Guitars in stock. Beautiful guitars, high quality features and construction. Feast your eyes on this singlecut beauty!

roxbury_rx80vv1.jpg

Some other nice guitars in stock on the custom shop page and acoustics page so be sure to check them out as well.

Give me a shout if you see something you like.

• Members

When I say near mint, it's a couple of swirls away from nos. Still has all plastic on the covers and unopened case candy. An honest 9.8 out of 10. It's montego black which is a pearl like black with bronze/gold glitter that matches the pickguard. If it was any other color, you would not see the swirls, the curse of black guitars. I'll try to clean up some of the polish marks which are the only thing separating this from mint.

The American Deluxe guitar is a classic Fender Strat with extremely versatile pickup configurations and superior tones.

Premium contoured alder body

Modern C neck shape with slick finish and hand-rolled edges

3 Fender SCN (Samarium Cobalt Noiseless) pickups

5-way pickup selector

S-1 switching system

Polished chrome hardware

String-thru-body bridge with polished stainless steel saddles

Deluxe die-cast machine heads

22 medium-jumbo frets

Schaller strap-lock ready

Fender hardshell case, cable, strap, polish cloth, straplocks, Meguiar s care kit

No dings dents or scratches. Plays and sounds amazing. The guitar is going for $1225 everywhere and you can't even get a blem for within $100 bucks. I'm asking $950 shipped/paypalled/insured. Local deals are welcome. Add $15 for canada. No trades, too many guitars with more coming in. Ebay id is shesky60462, please check my feedback. Any other questions or to request more pics, let me know.

shesky

Picture1667.jpg

Picture1668.jpg

Picture1679.jpg

Picture1678.jpg

• Members

I love the way the guitar sounds, but not the way it feels, sadly. This is the model with a Sustainer on the neck pickup. There's also a finish crack on the horn.

$400 + shipping. Or trade for something like Squier Super-Sonic, a Japanese Les Paul copy, or a Mustang-style guitar. Looking for Cyclones in particular, or MIM Duo-Sonics. Red guitars are a plus. Give or take a few bucks for the trade of course.

fernandesravelleelitebo5.jpg

Crack:

fernandesravelleelitecrfj6.jpg

• Members

hi all.......i think my buyer backed out i aint sure i havnt heard from him but i gota move this girl

1997 torino red fender stratocaster CLAPTON MODEL.

fender custom shop Gold Anodized pickguard loaded w/ lollar special bridge and lollar blackfaces neck & middle.

all pots and switch are ACME inc BLENDER pot & Resistor on VOL pot & Switchcraft input jack

CALLAHAM saddles ,boy r these a nice upgrade!!!!!(these upgrades are literally a week or 2 old)

so u have here an expensive but worthwhile upgrade package on a already awesome guitar thats just been made so much better..THE PICKGUARD alone has $400 invested into it.........this is a usa guitar going for not much more than one of these jap jobbers on here...a steal at $849

note,there is slight relicing on the underside of the fretboard,click on the side shot and zoom in

th_claptonstrat002.jpg

th_claptonstrat003.jpg

th_claptonstrat006.jpg

th_claptonstrat001.jpg

th_claptonstrat008.jpg

JIMI WAH $100

• Members

Schaller 6 in-line Fender-style tuners from the early '80s. They say Made in West Germany on them! They include the mounting screws. $35 shipped.

IMG_7377.jpg

Squier Affinity Strat tremolo bridge. Includes the mounting screws (but not the tremolo arm). Perfect condition. $16 shipped.

IMG_7306.jpg

I'll entertain trade offers, +/- cash, for pickups. I'm looking for a good chrome covered bridge humbucker (SD '59, etc.), a good Tele bridge pickup (particularly a Fender CS '51 Nocaster pup), or a mini-humbucker.

• Members

I am trying to sell or trade my Orange R30 amp. Its the one in my avatar (not the 4x12 cab, JUST the amp!). Its in reasonably clean shape with just a few scuffs and nicks in the tolex. 100% in excellent working order. The gain channel volume pot is slightly wobbly - thats the only thing to mention - works fine, just feels slightly loose).

I purchsed the amp brand new from a music store 2 years and one month ago. I now have 4 home-built tube amps I use so the Orange unfortunately has not been used much the past year.

I would like to get $900 US for it - depending upon what the postage is I may split it with you. I have a spare set of EL34 power tubes for it, and also an Ibanez metal box foot switch to control the channel selection ( the amp does not come with one).

I am also interested in possible trades - I would love to get my hands on A rickenbacker (not too specific about model, but I like 6 strings) or what else you have??

Thanks!

Andrew Coholic

ajcoholic

• Members

I'm looking for the following items:

-Black Schaller straplocks--I only need the part that connects to the strap. I will buy the whole set though. I will also consider nickel ones (just the strap part though).

-(2) 500K pots--I'm only interested in CTS or Gibson full sized pots.

-5 way super switch--One of those fancy 5 ways in which you can wire the neck and bridge pickup together on the middle position with a guitar with three pickups.

PM me if you've got any of these items for sale.

• Members

-------------------------------------------------------

Fat PAF Bridge

chrome cover

w/ mounting hardware and ring

$25

Fat PAF Neck

chrome cover

w/ mounting hardware and ring

$25

$45 for the pair

-------------------------------------------------------