Spam Thread March: Ok, so maybe drunken Internet gear buying counts as "interesting".

The Eristic

• Members
prsse_front.jpg

prsse_hs.jpg

prsse_back.jpg

PRS SE soapbar II in perfect condition. I bought this new a few months ago, took it out of the gig-bag no more than 4 times since I bought it. The soapbar p-90 sound isn't for me. The pictures don't do this thing justice at all. It's in pristine, perfect condition.

I will consider trades (please pm me with offers) for a good condition superstrat (ibanez prestige, pv wolf special, etc) or a prs se with humbuckers. If your guitar is worth more, I'd be willing to make up the difference.

Otherwise, I will consider a straight sale for 350 (I'll split shipping costs with the buyer).

PM me with all inquiries.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The thread in HCEG "Have you ever thought of selling it all and starting over" finally made me decide what I've been wanting to do for a while. Get rid of a bunch of stuff and end up with 1 guitar and 1 amp.

I'm mainly looking for cash right now, but might entertain some trades, looking for electric guitars.

P.M. for pics and any additional info.

Instruments-

Schecter Hellraiser- Black, Has some dings and cracks in the finish. The EMGs quite working, so they were replaced with GFS cruncy rails, with just 2 volumes. The wiring is kinda screwy, so it needs to be rewired by someone who knows what they're doing. Looking for $350.

"Shred" Parts Guitar-I bought an Ibanez S style body and a Nuno Bettencourt style 24 fret neck from guitarfetish, along with tuners and one of they're floyd rose kits. It needs some work, the locking nut is slightly out of alignment and the truss rod needs adjusted. It has a single no name humbucker in the neck position. black with a maple/rosewood neck. Looking for $175.

Traben Array Bass- 4 string black, 24 frets, maple neck with rosewood fretboard. A few dings in the body, missing the battery cover. Looking for $200

Amps and Effects-

Digitech RP-250- In very good condition with box, power supply and USB cable. Looking for $110.

Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah- In good condition, looking for $60.

Peavey XXl Head- In good condition. Looking for $350.

Boss BF-2 Flanger-Good condition, sounds really good for that "Unchained" riff. Looking for $35.

Random Stuff-

8 inch speaker- I don't know much about this. It says 8 ohms, 5 watts on it. I built two of these into a cabinet for use with a ten watt amp and they sounded pretty good. Looking for $10.

2 3 inch box speakers-Appear to be from a home stereo system. Unmarked other then with Kraco. Has built in wall mounts. Looking for $15 for the pair.

Radioshack 4 channel stero sound mixer- Has a few scratches, and either RCA or 1/4 inch inputs. Looking for $40.

As I said, PM me for pics or additional info.

• Members

Keely spec modded DS-1 (seeing eye/ultra mod) MOD NOT DONE BY KEELY BUT TO HIS SPECS - $57 shipped

MXR zw-44 overdrive - $57 shipped (modded with white LED)

Dunlop Crybaby Classic (fasel) - $67 shipped

Conus only please.

• Members

Just thinning out the gear. This is an amazing Strat, but I just play my Tele all the time. This one should go to someone who will play it. '06 model (bought April of '07) Adler body, tinted maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, Flamed Maple top, USA Tex-Mex pups (factory), has the trem arm straplocks, etc. Fender c-shaped neck (satin finish), which is a 9.5" radius (as far as I know). Also comes in a brand new SKB Deluxe case. This is a limited run guitar, and is is amazing shape. $450 for guitar and case, plus shipping/paypal fees. Trade offers will be considered.

DSCF1429-1.jpg

DSCF1439.jpg

DSCF1433.jpg

DSCF1434.jpg

ebaysept2007009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/steve_kyle/DSCF1721-1.jpg

• Members

Up for sale is my Carvin Cobalt C850T acoustic guitar. Extremely nice shape, rosewood back/sides, mahogany neck (satin finish), Fishman Matrix plus electronics with built-in tuner, abalone rosette, Grover tuners, solid spruce top.

New, it was almost $800. Great shape, includes hardshell case. $450 plus shipping.

Acoustic on the left in this pic:

DSCF1721-1.jpg

• Members

Interested in selling my Les Paul Vintage Mahogany with hardshell case. Appoximately 1 year old.

I'm just not a Gibson player.......

Plays great, pro set up. Changed to all cream parts and gold speed knobs. A few surface dings, no scratches. Great condition.
Would say it's "like new".

$550.00

This is not mine, but looks the same. Pm for pics and info.

vmlespaulincase.jpg

• Members

FS/T Agile AL3000 HSBF. Guitar in Excellent condition. Pics make it look more orange-y but its honeyburst. Asking for $310 includes shipping to US 48 and the hardshell case.

Will consider trading into an Agile AL3100 WIDE

LP1.gif
LP2.gif
LP3.gif

Thank you.

• Members

The thread in HCEG "Have you ever thought of selling it all and starting over" finally made me decide what I've been wanting to do for a while. Get rid of a bunch of stuff and end up with 1 guitar and 1 amp.

I'm mainly looking for cash right now, but might entertain some trades, looking for electric guitars.

P.M. for pics and any additional info.

Instruments-

Schecter Hellraiser- Black, Has some dings and cracks in the finish. The EMGs quite working, so they were replaced with GFS cruncy rails, with just 2 volumes. The wiring is kinda screwy, so it needs to be rewired by someone who knows what they're doing. Looking for $350.

"Shred" Parts Guitar-I bought an Ibanez S style body and a Nuno Bettencourt style 24 fret neck from guitarfetish, along with tuners and one of they're floyd rose kits. It needs some work, the locking nut is slightly out of alignment and the truss rod needs adjusted. It has a single no name humbucker in the neck position. black with a maple/rosewood neck. Looking for $175.

Traben Array Bass- 4 string black, 24 frets, maple neck with rosewood fretboard. A few dings in the body, missing the battery cover. Looking for $200

Amps and Effects-

Digitech RP-250- In very good condition with box, power supply and USB cable. Looking for $110.

Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah- In good condition, looking for $60.

Peavey XXl Head- In good condition. Looking for $350.

Boss BF-2 Flanger-Good condition, sounds really good for that "Unchained" riff. Looking for $35.

Random Stuff-

8 inch speaker- I don't know much about this. It says 8 ohms, 5 watts on it. I built two of these into a cabinet for use with a ten watt amp and they sounded pretty good. Looking for $10.

2 3 inch box speakers-Appear to be from a home stereo system. Unmarked other then with Kraco. Has built in wall mounts. Looking for $15 for the pair.

Radioshack 4 channel stero sound mixer- Has a few scratches, and either RCA or 1/4 inch inputs. Looking for $40.

As I said, PM me for pics or additional info.

More random gear....I have a bunch of computer parts I can let go for basically the cost of shipping, like CD-RWs and memory.

• Members

I'm lookin for EH lil BM, volume pedal, rotovibe.

I have the following.

Epi VJR head (Mint)

DOD FX65 (Mint) even has battery cover and box...nice analog chorus

Fender amp footswitch (Vibe, Reverb) never used.

set of speed knobs

set of top hats

4-way Tele switch

Tex Mex Nashville Tele pups

Nashville Tele pickguard

Tele six saddle bridge

MIA Tele bridge pup

SD Hum covers (Gold)

Fender jewel (Purple)

MIM Upgrade Strat pups

stuffandstuff.jpg

• Members

Roland GR-20 Guitar Synth. Mint like new in box. Only used about 5 times. Comes with GK-3 pickup, power supply, manual, mounting hardware and 13 pin cable. $400.00 shipped to lower 48 states. PM me if interested.

You can read about it here:

Aaargh. I really want one of these but I don't have the cash to fork out. D:

• Members

I had this in last month's spam thread, two people were interested, but one changed their mind and the other I never heard from again, so here it is again.

This is an Agile AL2000, tobacco-burst it was called when I bought it for my son. As it turns out, he is only interested in playing acoustic, so I bought him a new acoustic and I'm putting this one up for sale to recoup that.
Since it was not mine, I can't attest to how much it was actually played. There is one tiny paint chip in the cutaway, there is a small dent ending in another tiny paint chip on the back, and a couple of small marks on the top-front edge of the headstock, (all too small for me to get a picture of) and of course, the usual pickguard pick scratches. Otherwise in excellent condition. He couldn't have played it much because I'm seeing hardly nothing for fretwear. No case for this one, but I overpack for shipping.
175.oo shipped

agile1.jpg

agile2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Archived