Spam Thread March: Ok, so maybe drunken Internet gear buying counts as "interesting".

The Eristic

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looking to trade my Epiphone G400 in Alpine White w/EMG's and HSC + Cash for a nice Edwards LP copy, preferably one of the Les Paul Custom style ones. Would also be willing to buy one for around $700 or less. PM if you're interested

• Members

Up for sale this time is my Epiphone G400 with EMG 81/85's and a Musicians Gear Hardshell Case from Musicians friends. I bought it new in October from MF and I never really bonded with it. It's in pretty good shape, aside from small ding in one of the cutaways and a dent on the back of the neck. Neither go through the paint of effect playability at all. The Case is in good shape with no tarnishing on the latches or rips. Heres some pics:

g400002.jpg

g400009.jpg

g400006.jpg

The last picture shows the ding on the cutaway, which as you can see isn't very big at all. I'm looking to get around $325 shipped/insured for it anywhere in the Continental USA. PM if you're interested.

• Members
Up for sale this time is my Epiphone G400 with EMG 81/85's and a Musicians Gear Hardshell Case from Musicians friends. I bought it new in October from MF and I never really bonded with it. It's in pretty good shape, aside from small ding in one of the cutaways and a dent on the back of the neck. Neither go through the paint of effect playability at all. The Case is in good shape with no tarnishing on the latches or rips. Heres some pics:

g400002.jpg

g400009.jpg

g400006.jpg

The last picture shows the ding on the cutaway, which as you can see isn't very big at all. I'm looking to get around $325 shipped/insured for it anywhere in the Continental USA. PM if you're interested.

ahh I want all of these sg's that are going up on here!!!!!!

• Members

Mesa F-30 for sale or trade:

The amp has Mesa tubes in it. I got it about a month ago, but it just isn't for me. The thing can be good for bedroom practice and can get pretty loud, as well. It looks brand new and comes with the footswitch and cover.

I'm looking for $580 shipped. Or a JMP-1 plus $200 unless it comes in a rack. I'll consider other tube preamps or other interesting amps as well, but mainly want a JMP.

For pictures go here: http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/Sardonic_Youth/F-30/

mesa2.jpg

• Members

I have a guitar neck that i had planned on using for a build piece together project but decided i'm not gonna build one...it's a Licensed by Fender Mighty Mite Neck. It's maple neck/maple fretboard. I presume it's the standard Fender 9.5" radius and medium frets. Nut width is 1 5/8" i'm pretty sure. Neck has never been mounted on a guitar..No screw holes as you can see. IT is a LEFT HANDED neck. I'm right handed but had planned on having reverse headstock. So side dot markers are as per Left handed necks go. This neck does need a nut. Whoever wants it can put whatever kind of nut on it they prefer. It does have Sperzel Locking tuners (new also, never used, installed by previous owner) also...but Gold colored...most people don't like gold hardware.....i'm gonna spam it off in hopes of getting some money to put toward putting new pickups in my Strat. Neck is in good condition as it's never been mounted on a guitar or had strings touch the frets. That's about all I know to say about it. How about $105 paypal/shipped to U.S. Lower 48 states only?

DSCN0974.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

DSCN0969.jpg

• Members

WTB: Really Cheap acoustic!!!!

Does anyone want to sell me one of those blue acoustics that Music123 had when they blew everything out? Does anyone remember those? Baja or fullerton? They were blueburst acoustics, they had them in rubyburst too I think and were like 30 bucks or something.

if anyone has one of those they wouldn't mind parting with, or any decent playing full sized acoustic.

pm me

:wave:

Thanks

Kevin

• Members
WTB: Really Cheap acoustic!!!!

Does anyone want to sell me one of those blue acoustics that Music123 had when they blew everything out? Does anyone remember those? Baja or fullerton? They were blueburst acoustics, they had them in rubyburst too I think and were like 30 bucks or something.

if anyone has one of those they wouldn't mind parting with, or any decent playing full sized acoustic.

pm me

:wave:

Thanks

Kevin

Check out the Epiphone AJ-100. Pretty nice guitar for a very low price. Easy playing too.

• Members

All are FS/FT

THD 8 ohm Hotplate LIKE NEW! - $200

100_1184.jpg

HOSA 2 Button Footswitch LIKE NEW- $15

IBANEZ CS9 Stereo Chorus - NOT WORKING (main board thingy has a crack; have the knobs somewhere) - Make offer

FENDER Two Button Footswitch Vib/Rev HARDLY USED - $25

100_1170-1.jpg

SONY PSP - VERY GOOD CONDITION (However the charger has to be in the perfect position to give a charge; making it hard to play and charge at the same time) - Make reasonable offer

Comes with the following:

Case for both PSP and case for games/movies.

Following Games/Movies

Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories

FIFA Soccer

ATV Offroad Fury

Hot Shots Golf

U2 Rattle and Hum

Pretty sure I have Dumb and Dumber around here Somewhere

100_1189.jpg

INTERESTED IN:

Some Fuzzes

Lots of Choruses or Phasers

Some Wah's

Seek Trem

Whammy

Some Distortion/OD

Tremolo

Good Acoustic DI

Other stuff too. Try me!

• Members

OK. I am posting these one more time before they go on Ebay. I accept PayPal and postal money orders. PM me for more details if you are interested.

2006 American Series tele neck with 2007 American Deluxe tele body. GFS pickups: '62 bridge/FatBody neck. Hardshell Fender case. Near-mint condition with less than 10 hours total playing time. $800 shipped CONUS.

Telecaster.jpg

Washburn HB-32 semi-hollow. Laminated mahogany top, back and sides. Great satin natural finish. Neck is similar to a Gibson slim-taper. Comes with deluxe Washburn gigbag. $300 shipped CONUS.

HB32Front.jpg

Ibanez AF75T hollowbody with GFS Dream 180 pickups. Great condition. Sounds fantastic. Includes Ibanez hardcase and original pickups. $350 shipped CONUS.

AF75T.jpg

2005 American Deluxe Strat body (alder) and electronics with rare 2005 American Deluxe neck with ebony fretboard. Comes with Deluxe Fender case and case candy. $1000 shipped CONUS.

WhiteStrat1.jpg

• Members

LEE JACKSON GP1000 Pre Amp (1980s) near mint cond

The defining 80's metal pre-also good for modern metal for those who chase more than buzz-

These are getting difficult to find in decent condition, due to the, er "condition" of a lot of owners of these fine pieces.

This 'un's a beaut, exc++ cosmetic condition, (Near mint, save a few scratches on bottom) hasn't been gigged, or left the 818 since Lee put her together.

Been recently gone through as well, everything cleaned, and re-tubed front to back/

Built like a tank too!

Great sounding unit.

Look-I hate getting rid of this, but I realized:

1) I'm not putting a rack together in this lifetime

2) Got a guitar arriving from the UK, and I'm $350 short

$325, shipped (this {censored}er's heavy) and Paypaled

DSC04035.jpg

DSC04042.jpg

DSC04041.jpg

• Members
LEE JACKSON GP1000 Pre Amp (1980s) near mint cond

The defining 80's metal pre-also good for modern metal for those who chase more than buzz-

These are getting difficult to find in decent condition, due to the, er "condition" of a lot of owners of these fine pieces.

This 'un's a beaut, exc++ cosmetic condition, (Near mint, save a few scratches on bottom) hasn't been gigged, or left the 818 since Lee put her together.

Been recently gone through as well, everything cleaned, and re-tubed front to back/

Built like a tank too!

Great sounding unit.

Look-I hate getting rid of this, but I realized:

1) I'm not putting a rack together in this lifetime

2) Got a guitar arriving from the UK, and I'm $350 short

$325, shipped (this {censored}er's heavy) and Paypaled

DSC04035.jpg
DSC04042.jpg
DSC04041.jpg

Is that... A Marshall printer?

• Members

I'm selling all of my gear not currently in use. Everything is in perfect working order unless otherwise indicated.

All pictures can be seen here:
http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff90/apwoodroof

Let me know if you have any additional questions and I will be happy to answer them. No trade or lowball offers please. All prices include shipping (lower 48 states only) and PayPal fees (money orders okay too). Thanks for looking!

***AMPS & CABS***

Tech 21 Trademark 60 w/ footswitch + manual (cable is pictured, but I tested it and it doesn't work)
$350

***GUITARS***

Epiphone Les Paul Junior w/ padded gig bag
$100

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Epiphone hardshell case included
- Graphtech Trem-nut installed (original included)
- Graphtech String Saver saddles installed (original included)
- Dunlop Original StrapLok System installed (original included)
- Ernie Ball 2" Poly Strap black included
- original cream or new black pickguards, pickup rings, switch plates, switch tips and jack plates included (all original parts included)
- original amber bell knobs or new black speed knobs included (all original parts included)
- new pickup switch included (unistalled)
Excellent condition. Beautiful finish (best I've ever seen on an Epiphone). Just a couple of very small scratches on the back (couldn't even photograph) and a scratchy/stiff pickup selector switch (brand new switch included).
$450

***PEDALS***

Boss CE-2 (made in Japan, black label, rare "long dash" version)
$150

Boss FS-5L
$20

Boss HF-2
$70

Boss PS-5
$120

DOD Classic Fuzz FX52 (no battery cover)
$40

Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95
$50

Electro Harmonix Pulsar
$80

Electro Harmonix Small Clone w/ manual
$60

Empress Tremolo (1st version)
$200

Line6 FM-4 w/ box + manual + batteries (used one time for less than 30 minutes)
$200

MXR Phase 90 (R28 mod to eliminate annoying volume boost)
$60

Roland EV-5 w/ box (brand new, never used)
$50

Zvex Wah Probe
A little scratched up, but does not affect the sound or operation of the pedal. "Homemade" power plate (100% reversible mod) included. I snipped a Visual Sound battery clip converter in half, fed it through the bottom plate and resoldered it. Works perfectly with my 1 Spot.
$200

***PICKUPS***

Gibson '57 Classic pickup (nickel)
$80

***SPEAKERS***

Mesa Black Shadow MC-90 (8ohms/90watts)
$100

***WIRELESS SYSTEMS***

Shure PSM 400 wireless personal monitor system (photos coming soon)
- P4T wireless transmitter
- two P4R Wireless bodypack receivers
- two E3 earphones
- two Monster StudioLink balanced patch cables
- 2U SKB Roto-Molded XRACK2 shallow rack case
- power supply
Ready-to-go in ear monitor system for two performers, can add additional units for additional performers.
$1000

Shure UHF wireless guitar system
- UT4 diversity receiver
- UT1 bodypack transmitter
- two cables (one straight, one right angle)
- two power supplies
- manual
- carrying case
Some cosmetic wear, but works perfectly and sounds great. Most transparent wireless I've ever used (the key is tweaking the gain trimpot on body pack to match your favorite cable).
$300

***MISCELLANEOUS***

Black padded gig bag
$10

Mesa Boogie Tremoverb gold grill
$20

Pedalboard 31" x 16" (large)
$40

• Members

Sold pending funds clearing

Bareknuckle Warpig pickup. Ceramic version. I recently bought the set of two (one ceramic, one alnico) from JoshuaLogan here on HC and only needed/wanted the alnico one. He didn't want to break the set up, so I got 'em both. As I don't need this other one, I'm listing it here. Price is $125.00 plus 3% paypal which is exactly half what I paid him. Both versions are unbelievably great pickups, so it's pure win if anyone's interested.

• Members

Set of new Sperzel Locking tuners in satin black. If you're on this forum, you know about these already so no description or adulation needed from me. I bought 'em with plans to use on a parts-caster I had designs on building, but decided not to go through with that plan, so they're just sitting around unused. They sell on average for about $60 - $80 bucks. Yours shipped for $50 plus 3% paypal.

DSCN0250.jpg

DSCN0249.jpg

• Members

Audix D3 microphone. Basically new. Only used in the studio to record guitar cab for about a week and then back in the bag & box since as I'm not doing any recording work any longer. It is a KILLER mic for guitars (particularly high gain but everything really). Prefer it to SM57, Senn 906, Senn 421, and a couple of different LDC mics. The thing is marketed as a Tom-Tom mic, but it shines like a diamond for gtr cabs. Here's a description:

"VLM type-C, low gain capsule, flat accurate response excellent on guitar cabs, timabales, trumpet. Compact and lightweight, yet featuring full-size diaphragms, the D Series microphones employ exclusive Sub- Impulse Technology designed specifically to achieve the true 3- dimensional sound of instruments.

Sub-Impulse Technology builds on the principles of the VLM diaphragm design to accurately pick up the subtle nuances of sub-impulse harmonics. These harmonics contribute substantially to the richness of the sound.

Basically, the lower mass of the diaphragm coupled with an extra-sensitive internal air suspension allows the outer wall of the diaphragm to react to sound waves, harmonics and sub-harmonics quicker than other mics. The result is a faster, more precise sampling of the original sound.

Housed in precision tooled blocks of pure aluminum, these mics offer the size, weight and ruggedness required for instrument mics."

You can see what they sell for by the price tag in the pics below. I'm looking to get $80 shipped plus 3% paypal -

DSCN0244.jpg

DSCN0242.jpg

DSCN0247.jpg

• Members

Brand new Alesis Nanoverb. Never used. Bought it thinking I could use it for recording but recieved a bunch of other stuff as gifts (birthdays can be fun!) and never got around to it. I've posted this before, and got interest from someone who initially made payment but then backed out, so here it is again. I paid about a hundred for it, but obviously would take less or consider trades/offers -

DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

DSCN0185.jpg

DSCN0184.jpg

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0182.jpg

• Members

This is a very lightly used Hipshot B-Bender with the G-palm lever and drop D toggle.

bbender.jpg

It has everything including instructions, hip bar, Teflon tubes, extra long strap button screw and star washer.

I'd like to get $150 shipped CONUS

• Members

Fender 212R 100w amp.
2 12 inch speakers. 2 channels; clean and gain/more gain. The gain channel has a mid contour control to really dial in your tone. Reverb built in, sounds great. Good condition, some-free home, never gigged. There is a small tear in the grill cloth. If you want more pics just ask.
$300 OBO, needs to go by the end of next week. I will entertain trades, perferrably including a smaller practice amp. PM me.

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

Archived