My Little Girl is gone

Axeslinger

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

oh...my...god.

I am so sorry for your loss, and can't imagine how that would feel. I have some little girls myself, one on her way to college and two still in middle school/elementary. I can even begin to imagine your pain.

You are in my prayers, brother...

• Members

Great Spirit, Great Spirit, My Grandfather,

All over the earth the faces of living things are all alike. . .

Look upon these faces of children without number

And with children in their arms,

That they may face the winds and

Walk the good road to the day of quiet. . .

There is no death. . .

Only a change of worlds. . .

Only a change of worlds.

I'm very sorry for your loss, peace be with you and your family..

• Members

I saw the message on your MySpace page about it...

Words simply cannot express my emotions. I too have a daughter (who is four and owns my entire world) and a Sister-in-law (whom I've known for most of her life) that is the same age as your beautiful Ericka.

You have my deepest condolences, Axe.

Mucho mojo sent, brother.

• Members

I know we've had our moments in the past, but as one parent to another, I can't imagine how much that must hurt. I wish there was something anybody could do to make it better. Treasure the memories. Truly sorry about your loss.

• Members

Axeslinger,

Like others, I'm reading this with tears in my eyes. I have three beautiful daughters (and a son) of my own, all about the same age as Erika. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through. It's hard to fathom why bad things happen to good people.

Take comfort in knowing your precious angel is with God now. As one father to another, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Your little girl may be gone, but she'll never be forgotten.

• Members

I also have a young daughter. She is my whole world. I cannot imagine what this must be like for you. I am so sorry for your loss. I know that nothing I can say will make it any easier on you. But you have my deepest sympathies and my prayers are with you and your family.

Archived