My Little Girl is gone

Axeslinger

• Members

Axeslinger, I don't know you, but you and your family have my deepest, most sincere sympathies. I have two daughters myself and I literally cannot imagine...

I'm not ashamed to say this has made me cry. To hear this tragic news.

Please try to remember-- Erika Nicole is part of All of the Universe now. She is still with you in so many ways. She is a part of Everything.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please surround yourself with people who love and support you, and lean on them.

Focus on the positive times you had with her, and how blessed you were to have her in your life even for such a short time.

You have my most sincere condolences.

• Members

Know that the thoughts & prayers of many a stranger are with you & your family at this time of great pain & loss.

I can't even fathom your grief right now. This is a great community here & I hope you can draw just a bit of strength from it.

Godspeed.

57GT:)

• Members

I too have a daughter (and son) who I can't imagine life without. I can't imagine how heavy your heart must be. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. I pray that God brings you peace, comfort, and many happy memories of her to keep you going til you see her again. God Bless you guys man. I am so sincerely sorry to hear it, and I appreciate your willingness to share your loss with us, (and hopefully we can help in some way). Take care man. We'll be thinking about you.

Archived