My Little Girl is gone

Axeslinger

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know your pain all too well. My son died of suicide a few years ago. I cry for your loss. I wish I could find words of comfort for you and your family. Just know that I am thinking of you. Our son John is gone, but he is with me every day.

Your friend, Unk

• Members

As a father of 2 teenagers myself, I cannot imagine the grief you're going through. Just having gone through some of the issues I have with my son (drug abuse, severe depression, suicidal tendencies) I've walked on a path that I wouldn't wish on anyone and it was so very difficult to go through, but I've still got him, so that can't compare to your loss.

From the sound of it she was stolen from you and that makes it that much more difficult I'm sure. I can only pray that your days get easier and that you find justice for those who were involved and peace for yourself.

My heart is heavy and my eyes full. God bless you brother.

• Members

Axe,

I'm so sorry to hear about your losing your daughter and I can imagine what you and your family are going through. My sister died unexpectedly a year ago and then her daughter died in a questionable way, just four months later. These were the people that I was closest to and the last members of my family. We were very close.

I'm still working hard to deal with my losses but they pale in comparison with the pain and bewilderment that comes with the loss of a child.

I could say so much more but you have heard it already from others... Just know that my prayres are going out to you and your loved ones. Have faith.

• Members

Although I can't truly understand what you're going through, with two children (one grown, and one a HS senior) myself I at least think I know how much of oneself is invested in one's children, and the sense of loss has to be huge. I do hope that the good times you spent together will continue to be a source of strength for you and your family as you go through this incredibly difficult time.

Peace.

• Members

My deepest sympathies to you. I lost my brother a few years ago, and seeing the agony my parents went thru was unforgettable. As a parent, I can imagine the darkness you have been in. I hope you find strength in your friends and family.

• Members
I want to thank each of you that has responded. It would have been so easy to pass this by because frankly, it's very uncomfortable. But you guys took the time to reach out to a stranger and that restores a little of my faith in humanity this event has stripped away.

I've buried a mother, father, and brother in the last 18 months. But this is on a totally different level. To those of you that posted and pm'ed about losing a child yourself.. I am so sorry for your loss. No parent should have to know this..

I feel so bad for the many people that have come up to me and contacted me in the last week struggling for words.. There simply are none for a tragedy like this and none are need. The efforts of you people are certainly not lost on me.

I can't, and wont comment on what happened. The investigation continues.. I hope everyone understands.

Thanks again guys....

My prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. :cry:

Archived