My Little Girl is gone

Axeslinger

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AXESLINGER, I'll be in Fort Myers the 24-1st. if you need anything man, pm me. I'll be down with my daughter, who looks like your angel, only 2 years older.

Please believe me, you will see her again. I pulled a dead 9 year old out of a car in 1982. I couldn't sleep for weeks. I was so mad at God for allowing this to happen. One night he spoke to me in a clear voice in my head if that makes sense, and told me I have no idea of what is going on in the world on a spiritual level. But when we die......we don't really die, so I need to just grow up and wake up. He will see his parents again and all sorrow and tears will be wiped away for eternity. You will see your wonderful daughter again. I can tell from her pic. she was something special. I can't wait till you see her again. She will have so much to share with you.

• Members

So sorry for your loss.

Be sure this is not the end for her or for you and those here.

We cannot know when or why or where these things will happen.

Believe that there is a reason. Nothing in life happens by accident.

You will find the strength to handle this - we are only given that which we can handle.

Remembering you.

• Members

Dear Lord.

As a father of two Beautiful daughters myself and a 9 month in Grandfather

I truly Feel for You. No words can ever make it Easier I imagine.

I am Truly Sorry For this Great Loss too you.

You and Your Baby are in my prayers and mind.

Much Mojo sent bro.

• Members

I Read the whole thread and I am still having a hard time finding words and I am bawling like a little baby right now.

She was absolutely beautiful.

We will all say goodbye to loved ones in our lives.

It will be among the hardest things we ever do on this planet.

But goodbye doesnt mean forever.

It is only temporary, and a joyous reunion awaits you one day very soon in the grand scheme of things.

Right now she has work to do elsewhere and will explain the whole thing to you when you get there yourself one day.

For now, she will be with you everywhere you go, and everything you do, and I hope you can find just a little piece of comfort knowing that she KNEW you loved her and that she will always have a place with you forever.

I will pray for you and your family as will as many people as I associate with on a regular basis will also be praying.

God bless you, man.

• Members

Slinger there are no words that will ever take the sorrow from your heart.

My family will be praying for yours. I can't imagine the heartache and I don't want to. God's blessings to you and your entire family.

Archived