Collapse
No announcement yet.

May Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the crap the Kustom 12A is saying it's discontinued on Musician;s Friend...

Comment

[COLOR="red"] Raven RG20 Guitar Combo Amplifier 56.99 w/ stacked codes @ MF

http://backstage.musiciansfriend.com/Guitars/Guitar-Amplifiers-Effects/Guitar-Amplifiers/Combo-Amps/Solid-State-Combo-Guitar-Amps/RG20-Guitar-Combo-Amplifier.site1sku481618000000000.sku

Comment

Strange that a <$99 item is discounted with the mf154u coupon. Didn't work for a $35 item, not close enough to $99?.
        Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

the coupon works for anything that originally was over $99. So if it was 99.95 and it's on sale now for $60, the 15 off code still works.

Comment

Ah, got it - thanks!
            Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

No. John "Daisy" Rock was actually the name of a former Navy SEAL who killed scores of enemy combatants in Vietnam. He was called "Daisy" by his fellow Navy SEALs because he would place a daisy between the teeth of his victims after he literally ripped their hearts out with his bare hands (by his third tour of duty, he became so good at this that he could do it without looking. Later, he realized this very skill made him good at playing the guitar.) I've met John a few times at gun conventions, and once at a bordello, and I can tell you that he is by far the most fearsome, most masculine, and most heterosexual man I've ever had the privilege of meeting. There was a time that any man who referred to his products as "girl guitars" would have found himself lying in a puddle of his own blood with his heart missing from his ribcage. But John has calmed down a bit since marrying his fifth wife.

That is such a lie, also any one have any coupons for any mp3 players that are decent? Ipod touch or zune, ect.
              Jca 50h/ 100h/ 22h Mod thread and Owners Club
              Jca20H Mod thread and owners club
              Like me on facebook
              Follow me on twitter

Comment

That is such a lie,

also any one have any coupons for any mp3 players that are decent? Ipod touch or zune, ect.

http://www.newegg.com/

A good place to check for stuff, and sometimes they have some killer bargains.

Also rated one of the best on-line stores for service.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
                Hate is like taking poison, hoping the other guy gets sick.

How above being tricked are you? Take the test
                ---->
                HERE

Comment

Just carried out this exercise:

Used MI Audio Crunch Box v.3 ---> $103.96 (down from $129.95 new)
                  MF154U ---> -$15.00
                  MAYMFTEN ---> -$10.40
                  Final price ---> $78.56 (no tax, free ship)

So stacking works with used gear as well, or at least some of it.

BTW, if anybody wants that Crunch Box by all means go for it, don't really need it but having trouble holding back...

Thanks for the advice

Just scored a kustom defender head for $75 shipped
                  WTB: Seymour Duncan Convertible Amp Modules. If you have any modules, please PM me with your asking price. Thank You

Good Traders: drivelikejoewho, BluesTuesday

Proud member of the Epiphone Empire

Comment

AXL SRO - in Red $78

OK. I have been watching this one for several days. When it dropped to $78 I could no longer resist. One of you can probaly still get one for $78 before Amazon raises the price again. I would not spend $78 on a crappy axe - but I think this one could be a decent cheap axe.

Price up to $179 now.

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
                    My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• ....any one have any coupons for any mp3 players that are decent? Ipod touch or zune, ect.

newegg.com has a sale on for Archos tablet/media players. Kinda like an iPod Touch without the capacitive touch screen.

Archos Tablet Link

Coupon Code: EMCKEJH37

Price after coupon:
                      Archos - 24 Vision Internet Touch Tablet with Camera = $50.99
                      Archos - 28 Internet Tablet - 4GB Running Google ANDROID + Wi-Fi = $73.94
                      Archos - 32 Internet Tablet - 8GB running Google ANDROID + Wi-Fi = $101.14
                      Archos - 43 Internet Tablet - 16GB Running Google ANDROID + Wi-Fi = $186.12

EDIT: I think you have to be signed in to check the coupon code. So if you're not a newegg member/customer, you will have to be, to get the discount. <<<<<<<<<<< I think.
                      This text is much easier to read if you highlight it.

Comment

• [COLOR="red"]Richmond (Godin) Empire RAW on Amazon $333.12 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/Richmond-Empire-Electric-Guitar-RAW/dp/B003VYBNSU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&qid=1305203424&sr=8-1
                        Gear For SaleEpiphone Sorrento w/case $425 shippedLine 6 Tap Tremolo Pedal $90 shippedToadworks Mr. Squishy Compressor $75 shippedBarber Trfecta $90 shippedGood Deals listhttp://acapella.harmony-central.com/...33&postcount=4

Comment

• STOD: [COLOR="red"]Peavey
                          AxeFXII with these: Axis | BMG RS | Strat |N4| LP Classic | SG Classic | Sheraton | Tele

Comment

• Regarding[COLOR="red"] Peavey Revalver MK III SDOD at MF
                            http://backstage.musiciansfriend.com/stupid/

Its the older version MK III, and the current Revalver version is Mk III.V

I wrote Peavey to inquire what the upgrade path to Mk III.V is (free?, $50?, $200? ), and I'll report back
                            http://www.vguitarforums.com

Comment

• http://backstage.musiciansfriend.com/stupid/

Its the older version MK III, and the current Revalver version is Mk III.V

I wrote Peavey to inquire what the upgrade path to Mk III.V is (free?, $50?, $200? ), and I'll report back

I believe the upgrade is $99, IIRC.

Comment

• [COLOR="red"]BBE Sonic Stomp Sonic Maximizer Guitar Pedal $79.95

Weekend Warrior deal

It's only $20 off but that's better than a poke in the eye. Plus you can use it for price matching and get a bit more off at Zz or M123

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-BBE-SS-LIST?src=WNWSLTTRE110513H&utm_source=Newsletter&ut m_medium=Email&utm_content=Inhouse&utm_campaign=11 0513

I bought one a while ago, and although I'd confess I don't hook it up much (like most of my pedals) I would say they do pretty much what their ads say.
                                A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
                                HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
                                Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
                                I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X