Collapse
No announcement yet.

May Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[COLOR="red"]Musician's Gear Electric 10 Nickel Plated Steel Guitar Strings - $1.99/set with free shipping

[COLOR="red"]Also available in 9 gauge.

Comment

Read the product description.

"Product Description
      The guitar is a musical instrument, used in a wide variety of musical styles, and is also widely known as a solo classical instrument. It is most recognized in popular culture as the primary instrument in blues, country, flamenco, pop, and rock music. The guitar usually has six strings, but guitars with four, seven, eight, ten, and twelve strings also exist. Guitars are made and repaired by luthiers. "

Side splitting!!!

Campbell UK-1
      http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
      https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

Have these ever been more expensive?

Comment

"Product Description
          The guitar is a musical instrument, used in a wide variety of musical styles, and is also widely known as a solo classical instrument. It is most recognized in popular culture as the primary instrument in blues, country, flamenco, pop, and rock music. The guitar usually has six strings, but guitars with four, seven, eight, ten, and twelve strings also exist. Guitars are made and repaired by luthiers. "

Side splitting!!!

We use these solo classical instruments in our Mariachi-Funk fusion band all the time. We are called "Neon Burrito".
          Good Deals with:
          magnum, Paulderlunas (x3), Dave67, johnbegone, ghost_bass, teleman, Dash4814, crawfish, Dixie 10-8 (x4), Goodness, cadillacman, DSnellen79, The Riffer, Tweedledee, Littleleviblue, GibsonVMan, Silverring233 (MANY DEALS!), Gibson Dreamer, southpaw pete, vidiot72, Holy War, Flatline, Musico_4_Cristo, Smithshre

SPAM!!

Comment

I guess this is at musician's friend, right?

Nice first post!
            Good trader/seller: Woody_in_MN, GibsonQC, m90guy, maltomario, drmojoxl, RockinIt, souperman08, Hand Amputation, D-log

Comment

$62. 15W Randall amp a must for the V ;-)
              http://www.amazon.com/Randall-RX15MBC-RX-Guitar-Amp/dp/B003IPCNX6/ref=sr_du_25_map?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1305083571&sr=1-25

Comment

[COLOR="red"]*** AXL SRO MARQUEE in RED - $78 ***

AXL SRO - in Red $78

OK. I have been watching this one for several days. When it dropped to $78 I could no longer resist. One of you can probaly still get one for $78 before Amazon raises the price again. I would not spend $78 on a crappy axe - but I think this one could be a decent cheap axe.

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
                My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

Use Coupon Code MF154U to save $15 on your next purchase of $99 or more** through May 13, 2011. Mention your code when ordering by phone at 800-391-8762 or enter it online during the secure checkout process.

[COLOR="red"]I just stacked both of these codes and bought a Kustom Tube 12A for $32.99 shipped.

I'm not sure how the math worked on that. At most I should have gotten $22 off. But the price was reduced to $62.99 when I added the amp to my cart. I tried to stack the coupons and it worked.

Comment

I'm not sure how the math worked on that. At most I should have gotten $22 off. But the price was reduced to $62.99 when I added the amp to my cart. I tried to stack the coupons and it worked.

I can't duplicate it. I did get the $22 though. Still a decent deal, but now I want the whole enchilada.

Comment

[COLOR="red"]vox night train at pgs $374 ($125 off) with code VNT125 -- seems like a good deal, that's more than 20% off www.proguitarshop.com

[COLOR="red"]15% off trex brand pedals at proguitarshop.com -- code rex15 --- boutique type pedals, $100 to $200 some beyond -- some look pretty interesting, check the demos.
                      -
                      Spam:
                      FS: none
                      I'm a GOLD TRADER
                      Good deals: rusholmeruffian, rrancani, JohnnyRaincheck, mhn433, super56k, wagdog, cratz2, rxkid75, teletaylor
                      Shamelessness: I do illustration & graphic design by commission, check my blogfolio: -- Matt White's Art --

Comment

I can't duplicate it. I did get the $22 though. Still a decent deal, but now I want the whole enchilada.

I just put something in the cart (a cymbal I want to get), entered MF154U, pressed the
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
                        Hate is like taking poison, hoping the other guy gets sick.

How above being tricked are you? Take the test
                        ---->
                        HERE

Comment

Thats a good deal PK. I just tried and could only get it down to $47.99. I tried the coupons on a Vox amp and they would work. They must be on the exclustion list.
                          Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
                          Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

I just put something in the cart (a cymbal I want to get), entered MF154U, pressed the
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

---->
                            HERE

Comment

Well

---->
                              HERE

Comment

Might be the two-item issue there... [edit: nope, log-out apparently - glad you got it to go!]

Just carried out this exercise:

Used MI Audio Crunch Box v.3 ---> $103.96 (down from $129.95 new)
                                MF154U ---> -$15.00
                                MAYMFTEN ---> -$10.40
                                Final price ---> $78.56 (no tax, free ship)

So stacking works with used gear as well, or at least some of it.

BTW, if anybody wants that Crunch Box by all means go for it, don't really need it but having trouble holding back...
                                Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

• Working...
                                  X