May Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canada
    we miss out on so many great deals :'(

If you live near the US/Canada border....do a little driving.....many shipping depots located just on US side...have it sent there and drive and bring into Canada yourself.
    Originally Posted by chainsaw fats
    Can I drink your piss?

Great people: d_dave_c, wbcsound.

Comment

[COLOR="red"]AXL Marquee SRO - $96 shipped at Amazon

I've seen this for less but this is still a good deal. I have one and after it's set up, it's a great playing guitar. The stock pickups are decent. I installed a Wilkinson trem in mine. You don't have to do it but it made a big difference. This has become one of my favorite cheap guitars.

4 left as of this posting so get one while you can.

Comment

PK - you are a devil woman.

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
        My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

Bought one of those Axl's for my friends kids Birthday and it's pretty impressive at that price point. If I did not have a Pacifica 112J I'd jump on that.
          > .

Comment

They're Back!

[COLOR="red"]Snark Clip-On Chromatic Guitar Tuner
            $9.99
            + $5.00 shipping

http://www.goingtoday.com/
            Good transactions with pedalboard, TheSkyIsCrying!, LionHeaRT07, hottub, jackpotjewell, GibsonVMan, J Kylez, sublimeride, sxyryan, RoadRanger, joelbah, flummox, metal0822, old_metal_head, ko stradivarius, lovellintn, Geeter

11 Gibson Les Paul Standard Traditional Plus
            80 Gibson Les Paul Standard (Wine Red/ nickel)
            12 Takamine EF341SC

Comment

http://www.goingtoday.com/

incoming colostomy bag story by Kwad hahaha, he just LOVESSSSS goingtoday.com

Comment

http://www.stringsandbeyond.com/specials.html

FREE Planet Waves tuner with string packs.
                This is my go to source for strings. If this is the little pick tuner, they absolutely
                DC in DC

Originally Posted by Mike Fiasco

DIY, the ultimate in wankery. Actually, wankery is the ultimate in DIY.

SPAM: My eBay Auctions!

My Good Dealings with, SPAM Thread, & Signature Quotes post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                HCEG PLATINUM TRADER

Comment

incoming colostomy bag story by Kwad hahaha, he just LOVESSSSS goingtoday.com

Wait...Do they have the colostomy bags back again? If they do, don't miss them. High quality and you can't beat the price for colostomy bags with a musical clef printed on them!

As for the Snark tuner...Great great tuner, but you can get it from Amazon shipped for less from a third party seller. ~$11 shipped from a third party seller, or even less shipped directly from Amazon if you have Prime.

So thumbs up on GoingToday's colostomy bags (apparently sold out already), thumbs down on the Snark tuner (too expensive).

Comment

For everyone that was able to snag one of the Jackson RR5FR guitars on Sunday I noticed that the shipping weight from UPS is over 30 pounds. I hope that means the guitar is coming with the hardshell case. Seems like half the sites said it came with a hardshell case, and the other half said it was optional. If the case is included then that just makes this deal even better.

It's going to be a long day tomorrow waiting for UPS to show up.

Comment

For everyone that was able to snag one of the Jackson RR5FR guitars on Sunday I noticed that the shipping weight from UPS is over 30 pounds. I hope that means the guitar is coming with the hardshell case. Seems like half the sites said it came with a hardshell case, and the other half said it was optional. If the case is included then that just makes this deal even better.

Mine is showing over 30 lbs as well. I am counting on the case, was watching this guitar before it became a Stupid Deal of the Day and it listed the case as being included. For some strange reason the case was not listed on the Stupid Deal Day.

Comment

Mine is showing over 30 lbs as well. I am counting on the case, was watching this guitar before it became a Stupid Deal of the Day and it listed the case as being included. For some strange reason the case was not listed on the Stupid Deal Day.

They just have to ship at 30 lbs because of the size of the box, it won't weigh anything close to that, so who knows if it has the case or not. My Silvertone fastback shipped at 57 lbs, but the box was 2x the size it needed to be.
                        Ibanez V300 Acoustic
                        Agile AL2000 HSBF
                        Dean Hardtail Blue Flame
                        Kit Built LP
                        Jay Turser JT-220 Goldtop
                        Jet City JCA20h/12 Half Stack

Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

yeah, don't get your hopes up. That's a long pointy guitar. Once the pkg exceeds a certain l + w + d, it's called "over 30lbs.", regardless of weight.
                          hopefully, I'll be wrong!
                          I want to remind you once again of grammar's importance: Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Comment

Once the pkg exceeds a certain l + w + d, it's called "over 30lbs.", regardless of weight.

UPS Ground shipments: If the cubic size of the package in inches is 5,184 or larger, divide the cubic size by 166 to determine dimensional weight in pounds. If the cubic size in inches is less than 5,184, use the actual weight of the package.
                            kulardenu's words of wisdom - "Even those Floods kick the Mascara off a Clown Burst any day..."

Comment

I spoke with customer service and YES IT INDEED COMES WITH THE BEAUTIFUL HARDSHELL CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Originally Posted by chainsaw fats
                              Can I drink your piss?

Great people: d_dave_c, wbcsound.

Comment

Whoa Nellie!!!
                                Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

Working...
                                X