No announcement yet.

Bobby D hangs up his guitar?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby D hangs up his guitar?

"My last gig, at the green parrot, key west. One of the top ten bars in the USA. A fitting end to my "career", lol. To all my fellow musicians, fans, friends, bartenders, agents, managers, and club owners - so long and thanks for all the fish! After 30 years, I am hanging up my guitar... but will still be recording my stargarden ambient music for fun. Bye!"

http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

It's always sad when someone stops playing.

Originally Posted by IRG:
    "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

meh
      my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

Shut up loobs.

Originally Posted by IRG:
        "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

goodnight funny man. that sux
          Also dick swabs suck. a lot.

good deals with: HazeFX

Comment

This seems like a cry for attention.
            Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
            Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

Sounds like he's just stopping the gigs.
              Good Transactions with: kismet78 (x3) // Dap99 // 22Tape // rdawk // T ned // Crxshdxmmy // placebo62 // thebazaar // Used666 // RDM // hivedestruction // gummodlx // elicious // Scarlet Theory // xtoby44x // claytonjohn18

Comment

is it a health thing?
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

RIP
                  Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Comment

RIP Bobby D

Comment

Comment

onedoesnotsimplyquitplayingguitar.jpg
                        Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
                        with sense of hearing. As if that tone
                        outstripping us on every side
                        were space maturing.

Comment

There is no way I'll ever consider stopping, it brings way too much joy to my life. It's really sad to see someone hang up their guitar/
                          Good Trades/Deals

ReverbNation - Honest Thieves
                          FaceBook - Honest Thieves

Music
                          Jars of Clay - MuteMath - Foo Fighters - Smashing Pumpkins - Led Zeppelin - Iron & Wine (to relax by)

Comment

Why would someone actually quit guitar, anyway? Physical issues?
                            www.shoepedals.com

Comment

If you did quit, why would you put an announcement on Facebook?

My guess is to read all the "noooooo, but you're so talented" comments.
                              Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
                              Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

Working...
                              X