Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: So, my wife and I are going busking tomorrow... Advice?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

low cut sweater.

not you.
    Post Modern Southern Sonic Prepared Concrete Annihilation.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwatt Bob
      View Post

wife pic pls.

Good deals with: Mind_Riot89, NetStar, Devi Ever, arcaneaether, woolyh, smudge_lad, ChuckNorris1982, figjamaussie.

Comment

Where you gonna busk? Tell me so I can come and throw 2ps at you.
        my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

i'll throw pennies at you. make it rain.
          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Make sure you have a license in your municipality if needed. You can get a citation if you don't have a busking permit.
            I play amplified/electric bassoon. Everything you see me post about remember I'm not using my gear with guitar pretty much ever.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W2fDGM1IRU
              Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Seriously, can't you find a job bar tending or something?

Comment

Marry her.
                  Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by macadood
                    View Post

i'll throw pennies at you. make it hail.

fix'd
                    Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat
                      View Post

Marry her.

I think he already did.
                      —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

If this is in the name of making authorities happy... I'm not sure performing without a licence to earn cash which won't be taxed is the best way to go about it.

I do wish you the best of luck though, I know from first hand experience that being married puts you at a severe disadvantage in this country regards to claiming benefits/JSA etc. It's ludicrous that it's often financially better for you to both be out of work than it is for just one of you to be out of work.
                        Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
                        Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

Wife: I love KITH, christianatl! They used to film most of the stuff by my old house in Toronto!

Aidy can't go on benefits because it's one of the conditions of my visa. We have to make
                          Good deals with: Mind_Riot89, NetStar, Devi Ever, arcaneaether, woolyh, smudge_lad, ChuckNorris1982, figjamaussie.

Comment

Good luck making

Comment

I recommend you wear sunscreen, as you all appear to be glowing in the wedding picture.
                              Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

Are there actually jobs in London which pay less than
                                Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
                                Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

Working...
                                X