Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't talking about FBG in that last post, more of the Rebecca Dirks type.

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake
    View Post

You dont care about how Andy looks because he is just a normally dressed dude just playing through any pedals options. If FBG did the same and dressed casual and played through the pedal and that was it, looks would be a non issue. The moment you try to sex it up though leaves you open for boytbpcs thoughts on her being hot or not.

Exhibit A: although not selling sex, this guy leaves himself open to criticism of his image, unlike Andy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQkMdfL-qr4

Again I dont care what anyone does and I dont think they should stop doing it because anyone thinks its a gimmick. Just starting a pedal related dialogue.

Originally Posted by mdrake34

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake
      View Post

Again I dont care what anyone does

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!
      And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

• first off, what is with this "sex sells" bull****************? she's just reviewing, not selling, right?

that makes andy a different story, since he is selling. also, he has a penis. see sig. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Van_Muddlestein
        View Post

wait...did you just suggest I'm a fraggle? I mean, if you want to pay me to do your hair/decorate anything that's cool but I feel like I should make you sign a waiver first so you can't sue me because it's going to be bad.

Also Gunt is one of my favorite words ever. Get on that train, son.

Quote Originally Posted by boytbpc
        View Post

There are so few girls in this scene, that I find it disturbing that we spend more time talking about how they look versus how much they rock. Even someone like Rebecca Dirks, whom most agree is extremely knowledgeable, we still spend more time talking about how hot she is than he skills.

derps is not a he, and ive never heard her play a single note. ergo, she is a knowledgeable sex object.
        great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
        SG ARMY

Comment

• i refuse to believe that in a world were people shoot at firefighters, and tom cruise still acts, that we can truly complain about a half naked girl talking about pedals.

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

SG ARMY

Comment

• I can complain about anything, just you watch!
            Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
            with sense of hearing. As if that tone
            outstripping us on every side
            were space maturing.

Comment

• I think the question on everyone's mind is does she speak "Greek"?
              "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by RUExp?
                View Post

I read this post and then clicked on your sig link to your website. The first thing I saw was a woman holding two pedals and apparently wearing nothing but a t-shirt.

I just thought that was amusing.

Just thought I'd defend him a bit and point out that you can hardly see any skin in that pic, and the point is that the pedals match the shirt... Xmas sweater style.
                Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX
                  View Post

Find the demos very offensive.

*insert picture of fat guy holding an alpha drive flanked by two chicks in bikinis*
                  we could be dangerous: art, as a real threat

Comment

• And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

• lol

Comment

• jabba with slave jpeg'd

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by boytbpc
                          View Post

There are so few girls in this scene, that I find it disturbing that we spend more time talking about how they look versus how much they rock. Even someone like Rebecca Dirks, whom most agree is extremely knowledgeable, we still spend more time talking about how hot she is than he skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd1-HM234DE
                          ● MIJ 81' Ibanez AR100, CIJ Fender Custom 72 Telecaster, Edwards Les Paul w/P90s, MIM 93' Fender Stratocaster ● Fryette Memphis 30C, JCA20H (modified) ●● Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper, Fairfield Circuitry Randy's Revenge, Iron Ether FrantaBit, ss/bs F*ck, BAT Pharaoh, EQD Organizer ●● EQD Ghost Echo, Skreddy Echo, Mid-fi Electronics DPP, Subdecay Starlight Flanger, Subdecay Quasar Dlx ●// Gear // Gas //

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by RUExp?
                            View Post

I read this post and then clicked on your sig link to your website. The first thing I saw was a woman holding two pedals and apparently wearing nothing but a t-shirt.

I just thought that was amusing.

lol, prude hypocrite owned

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

SG ARMY

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish
                              View Post

They should stop squeezing their fat into minuscule clothes. But that's because it doesn't behove them and I feel sorry for them as a result. But I guess they can do whatever the **************** they want if it makes them feel better. Kudos to them for being that ignorant. And besides, if they want to take a word and change its meaning, they can. Ultimately, like I said, you and I know the true meaning and that's what matters. Words, like money, are only worth what we deem them.

I'm not saying everyone should be praised for every little thing they do, I'm simply saying that there is no point in trying to stop ignorance. All you can do is revel in your own understanding. That's what I do. I smile at the truth I see and ignore the ignorant.

Well, I gotta admit, that's a pretty great attitude. I'm going to give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe_34
                              View Post

What's it like to be perfect?

It's pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
                              View Post

I love you in that way that a hawk loves a mouse right before he bites off the little ****************er's head. No but seriously, we should make out.
                              http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                              http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

Comment

• ^ I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but either way I see where you were coming from and despite my words, I agree with you: changing the meaning of a word to better fit your confidence is kinda selfish, and ignorant and obnoxious.
                                ● MIJ 81' Ibanez AR100, CIJ Fender Custom 72 Telecaster, Edwards Les Paul w/P90s, MIM 93' Fender Stratocaster ● Fryette Memphis 30C, JCA20H (modified) ●● Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper, Fairfield Circuitry Randy's Revenge, Iron Ether FrantaBit, ss/bs F*ck, BAT Pharaoh, EQD Organizer ●● EQD Ghost Echo, Skreddy Echo, Mid-fi Electronics DPP, Subdecay Starlight Flanger, Subdecay Quasar Dlx ●// Gear // Gas //

Comment

Working...
                                X