No announcement yet.

Poor Kanye West

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Kanye West

Says he's 53 million in debt, and wants Mark Zuckerberg to invest 1 billion dollars in his ideas.

Maybe The Life Of Pablo, his new album, will restore his finances? He wants all his fans to sign up to Tidal so they can hear it - it's only available there as an exclusive at the moment; at least for another week. Maybe he shouldn't limit its exposure to one failing streaming service if he needs the money so badly.

He also says he's the greatest artist of all time. I've seen plenty of examples of artistic arrogance over the years, but IMHO this guy's in the running for worst ever in that regard.

Here's a link to the news story.

And here's an example of his artistic excellence.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Maybe his buddy Trump can help him out.

Kayne is going make a TREMENDOUS vice-president!

Comment

"Mama, I just killed a song,
      Pulled my pants down to my knees
      So everybody sees."
      Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

Honestly, I hope this new ploy tanks him. If I were called on to rank artists over the history, he'd be lumped into the worst.
        I had the great pleasure of turning the channel during Saturday Night Live this past Saturday. His 'performance' was absolutely horrible and absurd.
        I am also personal friends with Taylor Swift's PR manager, and there was absolutely NO agreement about his recent song with his off kilter comments about Taylor in the song.

In my opinion, is he not a artist worth his weight in salt, but he isn't a worthy human worth his weight in oxygen.

D
        Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

Now he's saying he's going to boycott the Grammy Awards unless they give his new release Album of the Year. The only thing is... it isn't eligible for the award this year; it wasn't released in time.

Doofus.

He also says he's going to win 100 Grammys over the course of his career.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

The man needs help.

Comment

Famous for being famous.
              Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

Originally posted by Dendy Jarrett View Post
                Honestly, I hope this new ploy tanks him. If I were called on to rank artists over the history, he'd be lumped into the worst.
                I had the great pleasure of turning the channel during Saturday Night Live this past Saturday. His 'performance' was absolutely horrible and absurd.
                I am also personal friends with Taylor Swift's PR manager, and there was absolutely NO agreement about his recent song with his off kilter comments about Taylor in the song.

In my opinion, is he not a artist worth his weight in salt, but he isn't a worthy human worth his weight in oxygen.

D

They have the Grammy acceptance speech she made up on MSN. She dissed Kayne pretty hard without even mentioning his name. Good for her!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/gramm...43z?li=BBnb7Kz

- George Carlin

Comment

Here's the latest update - someone actually started a GoFundMe page for him in an attempt to raise the $53 million.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celeb...CcV?li=BBnb7Kz

- George Carlin

Comment

BTW, if anyone wants to start a GoFundMe page for me (I could use a couple million, but even a couple hundred thousand would be helpful ), please feel free...

- George Carlin

Comment

There seems to be a growing sense that KW's got a bigtime case of the life wobbles... from Clutch Mag Online...

Rhymefest Isn’t The Only One Concerned About Kanye’s Mental Health

music and social links | recent listening

Comment

What we have here is a obvious result of long time use of mind-altering chemicals.

Comment

Originally posted by Dendy Jarrett View Post
                          What we have here is a obvious result of long time use of mind-altering chemicals.
                          Or maybe it's just delusions of grandeur and narcissism run amok.

http://www.shrinktank.com/a-psycholo...on-kanye-west/

- George Carlin

Comment

This just keeps getting better and better... Mark Zuckerberg has (kind of) responded to Kayne's request...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/...xMF?li=BBnb7Kz

Comedy gold!

- George Carlin

Comment

Guess Kim's going to dump him!
                              G-Dub
                              www.studiog-fx.com
                              15 inch Quad-core i7, Macbook Pro,
                              OSX 10.8.2, LPX, Logic 9.1.8, Apollo Duo

Comment

Working...
                              X