June Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members
Fair enough.. Hopefully we can stay on track this month.. Those MF Fender Fridays really sparked alot of discussion (I'm guilty myself)..
:thu:

I'm GUILTY too. Let's all try to stay on track in July. This is a gigantic forum, plenty of room to talk about any deal on another thread.

On to the July thread!

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

me too... I am going to try and avoid this thread all together, because I am hot waters for a few recent purchases.... and GAS is contagious, especially when you visit this thread....

I'll try to stay away....

who am I kidding....

at least I'll try.....

:D

• Members

Just a note before July officially arrives with the creation of a new thread: I think those hard tail jags that were on special last Friday are coming back into stock. They have a July 8 date for availablity... so those who called in and got a backorder may be happy campers come two weeks from now. :)

Thanks for a great month everyone...

• Members

I figure they're due for a bass or "lifestyle product" offer.

I can't imagine it will be a guitar or an amp every week.

Remember how great the Stupid Deals of the Day were in the beginning? Now it's just garbage.

• Members

I figure they're due for a bass or "lifestyle product" offer.

I can't imagine it will be a guitar or an amp every week.

Remember how great the Stupid Deals of the Day were in the beginning? Now it's just garbage.

Most days, yes. But then they throw you a curveball like that refurbed Yamaha electric piano for $100 a few weeks ago.

• Members

Bulldog Bodies is running a 10% off sale till July 4th. These are quite nice Les Paul neck & body kits. I got mine last friday and like it. Thread with pics soon.

The necks in the stock kits are three piece (scarf joint) mahogany, but they offer a upgrade option for a one piece neck as well.

Something I didn't know till recently......but the picture you see of the body/neck is the actual one you'll be getting if you're looking at plain tops or the solid quilt maple tops. I don't think that's true of the quilt veneer tops.

• Members

I might be the first to report that my Jaguar HH that was placed on backorder last Friday magically appeared today. I certainly wasn't expecting to get it this soon, or at all actually. I just opened the box and it looks perfect so far. Haven't had a chance to plug in yet. So, for all of you that ordered one last Friday after it was sold out - keep your eyes open, yours might arrive any time:thu:

• Members

I might catch hell for posting this here, but I just got back from playing the Jag and it is one fine guitar. Perfect setup from the factory, with as low action as you could possibly want. Nice gloss on the back of the neck but not on the fretboard. Vintage style tuners. Been wanting to try a Jag for a long time, I think this is my new main guitar. Thanks to whoever posted this deal, this is one great forum.

Archived