New Water Drop Effect Guitar Project

GuitarNoobie

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Actually, we should thank you because of how open you've been to suggestions and letting us all participate.

Electric blues is right, we should thank you, your thread has been a great vehicle for learning for many of us, even those of us who have done this sort of thing got a chance to exchange ideas, learn new or different ways of doing things , and find out about all the different products out there for painting and polishing etc....

yeah you've been a great sport about posting your project on these forums, you posted lots of pictures when people asked and you even did samples of ideas people suggested and then posted those pics too...

awesome thread from beginning to end :thu::thu::thu:

Electric Blues is right we should thank you some how,,,therefore i will do my part to thank you by offering to do the test playing on that guitar and save you having to go threw all that trouble your self...it should only take me a year or so of test playing before i send it back to you with my verdict.....hmmmm...why you'all lookin at me like that :cop::facepalm:....well ya cant blame me for tryin :lol:...after all its a sweet looking axe.:thu:

thanks for sharing with us GuitarNoobie :thu::)

• Members

Electric blues
is right, we should thank you, your thread has been a great vehicle for learning for many of us, even those of us who have done this sort of thing got a chance to exchange ideas, learn new or different ways of doing things , and find out about all the different products out there for painting and polishing etc....

yeah you've been a great sport about posting your project on these forums, you posted lots of pictures when people asked and you even did samples of ideas people suggested and then posted those pics too...

awesome thread from beginning to end
:thu:

Electric Blues is right we should thank you some how,,,therefore i will do my part to thank you by offering to do the test playing on that guitar and save you having to go threw all that trouble your self...it should only take me a year or so of test playing before i send it back to you with my verdict.....hmmmm...why you'all lookin at me like that
:cop::facepalm:
....well ya cant blame me for tryin
:lol:
...after all its a sweet looking axe.

thanks for sharing with us GuitarNoobie
:thu::)

i appreciate all the kind words and i appreciate the help and advice you have given in this thread.

it's been a learning experience for a lot of us and that makes it fun :rawk:

Archived