New Water Drop Effect Guitar Project

GuitarNoobie

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can I just say that is just a killer guitar- There are honestly a lot of "custom" guitars that kind of go awry in my opinion but this one is very well executed. I have no need for another guitar, but let me know if you ever decide to sell that.

• Members

man that thing came out looking awesome, I really thought it was going to look kind of corny when this thread started, I humbly stand corrected, that guitar is awesome.

thanks vinhoff, she came out just like i had it pictured when i decided to do it... i am pretty proud of my work on this one !!!

• Members

Fantastic job bud! Those outdoor shots are great.

Speaking of homebrew! Last year my other guitar player took my hops and brewed some fine ass ale. This year he came over and we brewed a batch with 8 ounces of my home grown hops! This is going to be some killer bitters!

3068196639_a40bc47382.jpg

• Members
thanks man !!!

sweet on your brew... 8 ozs of hops is a lot. sounds like a killer bitter for sure !!!

bottling and kegging is done, we are starting our two brews momentarily....

both of us are brewing some recipes we made up this time. we have strickly been brewing from kits, but after about 30 brews we are stepping out... i am doing a belgian wit and he is doing a holiday ale (cinnamin, cloves, ginger and nutmeg added)...

thanks dude, it was a fun build... i'm loving the look !!!

Awesome man! Those sound like advance brewing to me! We still use canned malt and dry spray and whole grains but I haven't delved into the flavoring since my wife and I did a batch of Lambic frambois about 12 years ago for x-mas presents.

May your tools be sterile and your ingredients be pure! :thu:

• Members
Awesome man! Those sound like advance brewing to me! We still use canned malt and dry spray and whole grains but I haven't delved into the flavoring since my wife and I did a batch of Lambic frambois about 12 years ago for x-mas presents.

May your tools be sterile and your ingredients be pure!
:thu:

we aren't very advanced...

we use Liquid Malt Extract, some dry malt extract and crushed grains (steeped in 155 degree water for 45 mins...)

thanks on the sterile tools, it is important...

We are done steeping about to add our sugars :rawk:

Archived