• Members

$435 OBO!

shipped and pp

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

From MusiciansFriend:

Great for driving rhythms or precise leads.

The DR-500R Masterbilt guitar has a large dreadnought top crafted from genuine solid Sitka spruce produces sound to rival the Classic Epiphones of the 1930s. Solid rosewood back and sides add crisp projection and eye-popping looks while the bound rosewood fretboard with snowflake inlays provides a silky feel. Sumptuous appointments include gold hardware; multi-bound top; and bound back, fretboard, and headstock. A perfect acoustic guitar for everything from hard-rock rhythms to bluegrass leads.

Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500R Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Features:

• Members

Telecaster Custom made in 1974 $1999(plus shipping/sales tax for MN residents). Awesome sounding pickups!Excellent condition except for some finish checking on body and a few dings on the treble side of the neck(see photos)All original except bridge saddles springs.Comes with non original Fender 80's hardshell case.It is being sold for me by my friend Jim Harms at his store in Golden Valley,MN.If you live in the Twin Cities area check it out at the store.If you are out of the area/state/country call Nick or Jim at 763-525-0311 and they can give you an in-hand description and a 48 hour approval period if you decide to buy it.

th_d51ebba1.jpg

th_5a72a51c.jpg

th_2091c6dd.jpg

th_08d809de.jpg

th_aaae8f02.jpg

th_c475d334.jpg

th_1ded4077.jpg

th_e08d8970.jpg

th_4abcacff.jpg

th_b02f6f1a.jpg

• Members

Carvin C66 for sale or trade. Sorry for the crappy photo, the guitar is more black in person. Guitar is equipped with Lindy Fralin pickups and comes with the original pickups, trem arm, straplocks and a tweed case. I'd really like a nice semi-hollow but I'd consider a trade for almost anything. Make an offer!

• Members

I have a Xaviere Les Paul, this one has one of the humbuckers coil tapped, looks like the previous owner put on different volume and tone knobs as well. Great shape, a few tiny scratches here and there but nothing big at all. Plays and sounds great, i'm just bored.

I had this up a while ago but got cold feet. This time i plan on following through...

$270 shipped

PICT0073.jpg

I also have an Xbox 360 with games here:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=36998554#post36998554

will trade both for a nicer Epi, LTD, PRS, Agile, or any othe superstrat, strat, explorer type guitar or anything else that's pointy, a strat, LP, or anything cool. Pretty open to anything.

• Members

just a bunch of stuff I have laying around. if you'd like better pics just send me a message and I'll be glad to take pictures of anything specific you are looking for. unfortunately the pic quality isn't very good. it's rainy out so I don't have very good light for taking pics with my cell phone.

ANY CASH OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED. Paypal preferred. There's a few things I'm looking to trade for but once again offers will be accepted for trades as well. Here's what I'm looking for

EMG 81

EMG 85

EMG wiring/pots/jack (preferably included with pickup)

a boost pedal

a delay pedal

a noise gate pedal

pedal power supplies

small pedal board for 3 or 4 boxes built in power supply would be cool...

anyway, on to the gear:

Access LP guitar case. great condition

noname02.jpg

Peavey two button footswitch (came with my old 5150). re-wired this myself to fix a short in the cable.

noname-5.jpg

SKB 4 space roto rack. great condition

noname01.jpg

noname0.jpg

no name 4 space rack/bag. pretty cool rack with pocket on top for cables/footswitch etc. good condition

noname9.jpg

noname8-1.jpg

SWR LA-15 bass combo. good condition, just sits in my room rarely used. PM me about working out a deal with shipping if you want this

noname6-3.jpg

noname7-2.jpg

Squier Affinity Series Strat. mid to late 90s. one of my first electrics. in playable condition but it's a little beat up. also inexplicably missing the output jack. has the silver jack holder and all wiring...just missing the jack. needs some TLC. will part out neck/body if the right deal comes along.

noname4-4.jpg

Squier Affiinity Series P-Bass. Few years old, I stripped the paint off and left it to bare wood. plays and sounds pretty {censored}ing good for a factory Squier. Would also part out neck/body for the right deal

noname2-4.jpg

• Members

Here's what i have for sale.. need this to sell asap

ada mp1 210 shipped with pots little scrathy..
korg dtr1000 80 shipped, lcd is acting up but still tunes great
furman power supply m8d 80 shipped
tc electronics g sharp with g switch 140 shipped
jackson dk2m w/ SD distortion on bridge 400 shipped
mi audio crunch box 80 shipped...
IMG_0332.jpg

I NEED THIS GONE.. 1 DAY SALE ONLY THEN I WILL CHANGE PRICE.. I NEED TO PAY MEDICAL BILLS...

• Members

Not really sure that i want to do this, but I am thinking about having Ron Thorn build me one of his wonderful guitars, so here we go:

Fano SP6: $1699 ($1800 trade value)

6120 orange

LP shape

TV Jones in the neck, T-style in the bridge

Relic'ed by Fano

Gibson-scale

Only three of these, and only one in the US - this one :)

Videos:

http://mojocaster.wordpress.com/category/guitar-review-videos/fano-guitars/

Pics: http://mojocaster.com/photos/fano/phpslideshow.php

fanos.jpg

fanoo.jpg

Bill Crook Custom S-style: $2599 ($2800 trade value)

Stunning seafoam Green paisley finish

Peter Florance Voodoo pickups

Fat maple neck

Matching headstock

Videos:

http://mojocaster.wordpress.com/category/guitar-review-videos/crook-guitars/

Pics: http://mojocaster.com/photos/crooks/phpslideshow.php

crooks15.jpg

crooks7.jpg

crooks3.jpg

• Members

Wanted:

- Kramer Pacer Imperial (rear rout, HxH pups, non-maple fretboard)

- Kramer NightSwan

- Kramer Pacer or Baretta (reverse headstock, rear rout, HxH pups, non-maple fretboard)

- Skeddy Lunar Module

- an old ProCo Rat

Selling (willing to trade for wanted items above):

- late '90s Mesa/Boogie 50/50 -- $550.00

- 8 space Multi-Casse rack -- $90.00

- Furman PL-8 -- $90.00

- (sat in box, barely used) Art X-15 UltraFoot -- $100.00

- (new) Fulltone Catalyst OD/Fuzz -- $125.00

- (like new) Boss GE-7 EQ -- $75.00

- '70s Gibson 330 hard shell case -- $80.00

Just PM me if you are interested :)

• Members

I'm thinkin about getting rid of my Alesis Micron Synth. Its in mint condition i have all the original manuals/power adapter/box with packing its like brand new. i never use it.

heres a pic ill upload the real ones later

ale_micron_m.jpg

i also have a yamaha FC5 sustain pedal that i can throw in with it.
YAMAHA+FC+5.JPG

i'm looking to get 250 plus shipping for both. I'm open to trades pedals or guitars. lookin for a 12 string or a tele i can add cash where needed offer me anything though the worst i can say is no

• Members

I've switched to 5-string basses and 7-string guitars, so all of my 6 string guitars and 4 string basses are currently up on ebay. They are all in FLAWLESS, like new condition, and all are 6 months old or less.

Fender American Standard - P-Bass

p-bass-2.jpg

Gibson USA Les Paul Standard, 50's Neck, Desert Burst

lp-front.jpg

Fender American Standard Stratocaster, Strat, EMG SA

strat-1.jpg

More pics and better descriptions in the auction details / links.

Email me with any questions.

Bobby

• Members

I have two guitars for sale:

photo.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

LTD EC-400AT Gold Top, Mint condition with virtually no flaws, at least none that I can see.

Played lightly in my bedroom, never gigged.

Asking $550 Via Paypal Shipped UPS Ground, Insured, Professionally boxed and packed by UPS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

photo2.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Shecter Tempest Custom, Has an EMG 81 at both the neck and the bridge, Has the 18v Mod.

Includes hardshell case that is kind of beat up but still works fine, the inside is nice still.

The guitar is in good condition, it is missing one knob.

Asking $500 Via Paypal Shipped UPS Ground, Insured, Professionally boxed and packed by UPS.

Please do not hesitate to PM me with any questions, I will not be looking in this thread, thank you.