Sleeper Guitars

Bbreaker

• Members

gal00000760kl.jpg

- w

Is that Batmans guitar??

+1 Godin

+1 Cort

I never see eastwoods mentioned here. Ive seen 2 in person and both blew me away :eek:

This one had an amazing neck, chambered mahogany and a bigsby! Downsides were looks and middle pup...

Eastwood_airline_2.jpg

This is one of the nicest 335 copies ive ever seen, would be all over it if it wasnt a 12 string...

eastwood-nashville12-guitar-01t.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They are now slammed as shred mobiles only but the Ibanez RG is a new standard which now belongs next to the other great guitars that changed the world of music.

Preference, personal sentiment aside, they have made their mark on our musical world.

• Members

To most people here a Pacifica 904 is just another Pacifica. They (pacificas) are thought of as good, honest and reliable products that come up in every "what's a good beginner guitar" thread. The 904 goes way beyond that and was actually one of the best strat you could get for around $1000. You can no longer get it new but one is on e-bay right now. Whatever the winning bid is, it is sure to be a bargain.

Picture019.jpg

Pac904back.jpg

• Members

3897744811_47dc39fd85.jpg

My Fernandes strat copy is one of the best strat style guitars I have ever played...the neck is so flat & straight it is a real treat to play! I loaded in some SD quarter pounds in there that give it a real growl and bite. But if you can find one of those older 90s model Fernandes strats, they are real player guitars. Pickups pretty much suck, but the neck is wonderful.

Archived