GUITAR TONE KNOB

zotar

• Members

NEED SOME HELP.. HOW DO I REMOVE THE TONE KNOB AND JUST KEEP MY VOLUME KNOB WHO NEEDS A TONE KNOB ITS JUST FOR STOPING THE HISS THAT ALL I USE FOR. MAYBE TONE KNOB WILL BE REPLACE WITH A BOOST SWICHT OT SOMETHING........

PICKUPS I USE ARE DIMARZIO DP159..BRIGED.DP158 FOR NECK.

• Members

NEED SOME HELP.. HOW DO I REMOVE THE TONE KNOB AND JUST KEEP MY VOLUME KNOB WHO NEEDS A TONE KNOB ITS JUST FOR STOPING THE HISS THAT ALL I USE FOR. MAYBE TONE KNOB WILL BE REPLACE WITH A BOOST SWICHT OT SOMETHING........

You need to learn how to use the tone and volume knobs on your guitar. You also need to learn how to type.

:thu:

• Members

shut_the_fuck_up2.jpg

• Members

IAM A NOOB WITH PREAMPS I JUST NEED SOME HIGH GAIN AND COUPLE OF EFFECTS AND I ONLY HAVE 1000DOLLARS........I PLAY METAL....

:)

Welcome aboard dude. Stick around and all of your questions will be answered here and you'll learn a lot. Sorry for the ribbing but you're a newbie.

No need to get rid of the tone knob. What guitar do you have? Some guitars with single coils can be pretty noisy but there are ways around that.

:thu:

• Members

lol-3.gif

Archived