Mojo Needed..Fellow HCer is hurting.

Kevman

• Members

I so glad to hear that he is progressing so well.
He is one tough man, and he can grow one hell of a rug.
I know you're having a wonderfull Christmas, and I wish nothing but happy and wonderfull days ahead.
This is my best Christmas as well.
All I ever wish for Christmas anymore is for the health and welfare of my family and friends.
You are all my friends, and I'm so happy that most here are having a great holiday.
For those that find it tough this time of year and those who are having problems now, I pray for them that it will get better.

I can't say it enough.
This place is full of wonderfull, caring people, like you.
It has made me a believer in miracles.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's great to see him doing better Kev. I used to lurk here a ton and then kinda dropped off. I came back and read a lot of this thread. It's been a long road, but it is so great to see him doing well.

You, Dust and your entire family will be in my thoughts for this coming year, I hope it turns out to be a fantastic one.

• Members

Happy New Year to all of you folks as well!

Holidays have been nice but today Dustin was in for his monthly spinal tap and they wouldn't perform the procedure due to a respiratory problem. They took him for a chest x-ray to see if they could find the cause of the wheezing. Changed some of his meds around ( They also found out that he had missed several days of his meds over the holidays..lunkhead). All should be good by weekend and I'll take him for his spinal Monday.

Other than that I am stressed with work. Have a job and doing well but have an offer with a bigger outfit. Tough to change in this climate but I'm pretty damned sure it'll be more stable.

Hope all is going well with the lot of you. I know some are struggling through tough times and would like to send a special prayer out for those who are.

I'll keep you guys in the loop with Dustball's progress. He's been going online more lately. Maybe I'll coax him into getting back to HCEG. Just what I need, you guys giving him GAS.

Oh yeah! He shaved off his beard. When I figure out how to send it to my email from my phone I'll post a pic. handsome kid I must say.

Peace

• Members

No more beard? No more mountain man look? I could skip shaving for all of 2009 and not get half that beard! And yes, I am older than 15! Older than 30 even!

I though of him when I watched Rudolph and saw Yukon Cornelius.

:lol:

There is a certain resemblance between Dustball and Yukon. It's the beard.

Glad to hear all the good details. Dustball is kicking cancer in the {censored}! :thu:

• Members

Hey Bro I dont want to sound like a Preacher because that always opens up another can of worms on these threads,,,,,But Iam going to say it...
I do not have any MOJO to give but....But I know GOD can heal him.....Anyways My PRAYERS to you your son and you familey...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived