jack black demoed the GFS pedals.

twotimingpete

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I also thought it was Jack Black the first time I heard him.

But after doing some research, I found evidence suggesting he isn't Mr Black.

Take a look at the following video. You can clearly see a mole on his middle finger on his right hand at the 1:48 mark.

Now take a look at Black's hands in this picture.

Mole there is not.

It would have been cool if it was him though.

this post went SO well with your avatar! :lol:

• Members

Yeah, I've been watching his demos for a while now. He is funny and pretty unbiased so I think that he does a good job.

But it's definitely not JB unless he's trying to earn some supplemental income selling Lutherdrive pedals in his downtime.

:lol:

Jack Nicholson's demoing Jay's pedals????

He coulda had me for half the price and I bring my own lunch!!:mad:

From these videos both the Greenie and the Brownie sound pretty cool. I thought the Blues Driver Will Chen demoed was pretty darn good as well. As usual, compares very well with pedals that cost twice as much.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

It's in the way he says things. The way he abbreviates words and that sort of dry though to the point delivery. What kind of shoes should Jack Black be wearing? Chuck Taylors. Maybe it's the python boot as in the Frank Zappa python boot. I saw The Jackal with Bruce Willis and Richard Gere where Jack Black has a bit part as a kind of engineer/genius geek who eventually gets blown away by Bruce Willis while testing Jack Black's creation. "Spawl baby!" Anyway, just a recent reminder of his delivery. For what it's worth, my money is on it's the dude also as someone pointed out, who could afford all that {censored} and his playing, no offense is like that of a guy who spends most his time doing other stuff like making movies. Why is it that so many big time actors wanna be rock stars too. Leave it to the guys who live it and can really play. With the exception of Jack Black of course who pays homage to those who've rock us all.

Archived